The nice weather thread...

yes, that's right, you pass Siegen on the highway to get to cologne. Marburg is near Giessen which is near to Frankfurt but you can't see it from the highway, it's another route.

Morpheus said:
yes, that's right, you pass Siegen on the highway to get to cologne. Marburg is near Giessen which is near to Frankfurt but you can't see it from the highway, it's another route.

It´s the route into nowhere because it ends before actually reaching Marburg. :erk:

hey, cheer up mate, it's at least more comfortable to get there than to drive through Laasphe and Dillenburg, from my place that is ;) And main thing is that there is a road leading to it hehe

DragonLady1 said:
I think the road to nowhere must end in schindeleggi, I never saw such a small town at the end of the world, its like dead and how the ppl there looked at us when we asked the way... aye :ill:

schindeleggi sounds like switzerland...

When them Deutsche speakers come together...
eusa_whistle.gif

I love sunny warm weather. I like it when it's snowing, I like when it's stormy and raining like a flood. I think I like all kind of weathers. Maybe except when it's 12° , grey sky and cold wind ...
BTW, we used to have a weather thread some time ago, remember ? What about reviving it ?

cedarbreed said:
I love sunny warm weather. I like it when it's snowing, I like when it's stormy and raining like a flood. I think I like all kind of weathers. Maybe except when it's 12° , grey sky and cold wind ...
BTW, we used to have a weather thread some time ago, remember ? What about reviving it ?

We had a rain thread too. We could post pictures of our rain there.