Web Site Back Up!

ebass

Bottom Line
Sep 17, 2002
Nor Cal
enchant.nu
Most people have probably already figured this out but wanted to let others in the UM know as well.

Some folks have read into this as things not being good with us but that is not the case at all. This was just a technical deal, and then trying to find a better deal.

Thanks for your continued support and patience we apologize for the delay in getting the site back up!

OK so now we need to get some news up soon. Hopefully you are all having a great summer!

As always we love to hear from you all and really enjoy the interaction with everyone!

but please don't forget us, ed liebling ... u know we love u!
p_lovey.gif

ebass said:
Actually we just happen to have lives outside of enchant.
Then get someone who cares about Enchant to update it, it doesn't have to be a band member. Your statement above shows your total disregard for your fan base, it's a good job you make decent albums or you would have lost most of your followers by now.

bobp said:
Then get someone who cares about Enchant to update it, it doesn't have to be a band member. Your statement above shows your total disregard for your fan base, it's a good job you make decent albums or you would have lost most of your followers by now.

That was uncalled for. I have never seen a band that DOES care about their fan base as much as Enchant - especially Ed! He is on this board all the time with updates. Maybe Doug wants to maintain control of the site himself to control its content. As much as I would like to have updates every day, I would rather have these guys live their lives and be happy - we get better music that way!

To the band: Keep up the good work, guys! We know you'll give us your best when you can.

Regards,
Bob

bobp said:

I don't mean to be rude, Bobp, but your post is the evidence you don't stop by the board quite often. Ed ALWAYS keeps us updated, always interacts with us and we Enchant are very grateful to him because, he's a fan himself and he acts like a fan by keeping in touch with us. So I suggest you to read posts and topics before posting such a thread. After all, aren't Enchant fans the most devoted, guys ?

bobp said:
That is the most ridiculous thing I've heard come out of someone's mouth in a while and also is extremely rude! :(

If you notice, Ed has a good number of posts under his belt and is a regular particpant here. Ed keeps this forum very up to date with the little steps along the way. I'm sure the website will get updated when there is some big news to report. Perhaps you'd rather have a daily update of "Nothing to report today?"

Sometimes life does get in the way of pursuing our passions, because life happens anyway (we hope). While we all want a new disk from these guys and a national tour, we have to accept that this genre of music does NOT exactly pay the bills that well. As much as I'd like to do music full-time, I have a mortgage to pay and children to raise who may not think so highly of living on the streets. Its not just my mouth to feed, it is also theirs. I suspect that these guys have normal lives (as a requirement to survive) just like the rest of us. While they are extremely gracious to their fans, they also have the right to take a break. In other words, they don't exist with the sole purpose of keeping us happy. Also, these days, most bands have websites, MySpaces, forums, etc... it gets to be quite a challenge to keep up with all that. Especially if you want to write, practice, record, gig out, and all. Cut them a break, will ya?

I have an idea... since you must be enough of a fan to check on their website regularly and even post here about it, why don't we chalk this up to ignorance of the real situation and start over again with a clean slate?

Hi, my name is Rick. Welcome to the Enchant forum! :)

Brother Rick

I could not say it any better! thanks you nail this one.

What I am curious of and have to really laugh about is.........................

Who in the hell will know more than an actual band member what is happening?

Rick Pierpont said:
That is the most ridiculous thing I've heard come out of someone's mouth in a while and also is extremely rude! :(

If you notice, Ed has a good number of posts under his belt and is a regular particpant here. Ed keeps this forum very up to date with the little steps along the way. I'm sure the website will get updated when there is some big news to report. Perhaps you'd rather have a daily update of "Nothing to report today?"

Sometimes life does get in the way of pursuing our passions, because life happens anyway (we hope). While we all want a new disk from these guys and a national tour, we have to accept that this genre of music does NOT exactly pay the bills that well. As much as I'd like to do music full-time, I have a mortgage to pay and children to raise who may not think so highly of living on the streets. Its not just my mouth to feed, it is also theirs. I suspect that these guys have normal lives (as a requirement to survive) just like the rest of us. While they are extremely gracious to their fans, they also have the right to take a break. In other words, they don't exist with the sole purpose of keeping us happy. Also, these days, most bands have websites, MySpaces, forums, etc... it gets to be quite a challenge to keep up with all that. Especially if you want to write, practice, record, gig out, and all. Cut them a break, will ya?

I have an idea... since you must be enough of a fan to check on their website regularly and even post here about it, why don't we chalk this up to ignorance of the real situation and start over again with a clean slate?

Hi, my name is Rick. Welcome to the Enchant forum! :)

ebass said:
Brother Rick

I could not say it any better! thanks you nail this one.

What I am curious of and have to really laugh about is.........................

Who in the hell will know more than an actual band member what is happening?
Hey Ed,

Thanks. I had to say something, that was just a bit harsh and undeserved!

:lol: I know nothing of these matters! ;) Its no wonder I'm sleep deprived trying to juggle all that stuff! Its not like playing prog sets you up and gets you to star in Cribs. :lol: I figure that most if not all of you have day jobs and families too! I know your old drummer and I share the same occupation.

So where the hell are those damn updates?!?!?! :saint:

bobp said:

Bob, what a great post... :mad:
Rick, what a great post! :)