Web Site

Sep 20, 2002
Oakland, Ca
www.nylonorgy.com
Hey everyone!

After a long and draining battle with Siteleader.com, we finally have our site released and back up and running! Unfortunately, we lost our old url, www.theoasis.cc which is written on all of our albums, but shit happens. In order to get out of the deal with Sitleader.com we had to change it to www.enchantband.com So thanks to all who have been patient and especially to Wolf for getting our site up and running again!! :worship:

:headbang:Yippie!

This really is great news -- not only for the practicality of having your site back up and running, but for the subtle message it sends when the site is alive and the not-so-subtle message it sends when the site is dead.

ekg_flatline_200x133.jpg

Let us all hope this is a good sign -- now that the site is back up and running, let's get Enchant itself back up and running!
:headbang:

This really is great news -- not only for the practicality of having your site back up and running, but for the subtle message it sends when the site is alive and the not-so-subtle message it sends when the site is dead.

ekg_flatline_200x133.jpg

Let us all hope this is a good sign -- now that the site is back up and running, let's get Enchant itself back up and running!
:headbang:

Absolutely! It's coming up on 6 years since the last studio release.

Hi all!!!

Good news to hear that you are back online! :D I would like to be sure that you will be back in studio also! With a new cd of course! :D :headbang:

I will post this info on my Enchant Commnunity on orkut to our insane brazilian fans! :D

Take care you all.

Good to see Enchant is 'back in business' on the internet and live on stage :)

Sadly i missed your gig at PP but there will be a time to see you live again.

Perhaps Wolf(or the moderator for the Enchant section at this forum) could also change the link on top of this forum to direct to the new website. The link to the old site is still active ;)

H.

Heya Wolf !

Doing fine here. Still very interested in music, but work is too much time consuming ;)
Not been to PPusa in the past few years but we're intending to go again next year...for Enchant that's sadly a year too late (or they played a year too early, heh). But in less than 2 weeks we get PPeurope, which is also very cool.

H.