WEBSITE AND FORUM BACK ONLINE!

Cellador

Aug 8, 2004
Omaha, NE USA
www.cellador.com
The Official CELLADOR Website has been revamped and is back online and functional again for your viewing pleasure. Check it out for band biographies, member profiles, contact info, and media (still to be updated). We were spacing this out for the longest time but were excited to get it back online, so check back often as we continue to add all the content to it...

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: OFFICIAL CELLADOR WEBSITE :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks to Emil and Cebbe at E2Media in Sweden for designing and implementing the new site design!

ALSO, don't forget to check out our SPAM free new forum, hosted at Ultimatemetal.com (one of the larger underground metal communities on the net)

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/cellador

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK US OUT ON TOUR, STARTING FEB. 10th!!

hey chris,
glad to see the new site and forum up and running. i came from the old site and ye that spam was getting annoying. hope to see you guys in feb.!

that reminds me, i'd better sort my avatar out. last time i looked i wasnt just a floating yellow ball sporting sunglasses and a wee cheeky smile.

edit: infact its no smile.

edit2: fixed. though non of my personal avatars fit on the metal forums. ghey with an 'h'. so i'll be the pride of 21stC british engineering, with of course help from the germans, italians and spaniards