Website I just finished (Decimatus Official)

The menue font looks pixelated, but I love the idea that it gets distorted when you hover over it.
About the background pic, doesn't look very good in my opinion, just like a picture with a Photoshop
stock filter used on it, I would try to just use a black background, because as soon as you slide down
the picture on the sidebars doesn't go along with the pic in the header (some kind of texture might
work, too and fit the distorted look).
That way the bandlogo wouldn't stick out as much as it does now imho.
And the pic you used underneath the player and so on could be faded out a bit better, so you won't
see the edges anymore.

Sorry if anything of that sounded harsh, just got up ;)
Digging your stuff, these were just some design things I wanted to mention, I am just designing most
of the time and no coding or programming at all because I suck at that part :D

looks good in general but the background appears a bit "cheap"
maybe i just so not like this effect but tha same picture with extreme contrast settings would look much better than with this effect IMHO :)

cheers
S.

@Steff - No offense or anything taken dude! :) I'm a developer for the most part, as you know, so the design is something I'm learning fairly quickly and trying to get good practice in. The background image actually has a fair few layers of filtering etc on it, but the band were happy to have it that way, hence how it is that way. I was kind fond of it to be honest, has that postery old school vibe. But I get your point.

The header not going with the sides was an aesthetic choice, we actually chose not to have the background follow it :)
I agree on the SIDEBAR BACKGROUND, it does need a little more tranparency to seem less STUCK OUT etc.

So thanks for that dude honestly :)

@Soultrash, well see the above comment to Steff lol. Thanks though dude! :)