WECOME BACK CiiC

TexasBeth

Yes, that's my daughter
Jan 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.myspace.com
I am extremely happy and pleased to share with the forum that Circle II Circle has worked their schedule and WILL be cruising with us!!!!

They are excited to make this work- I am excited to make this work... it's just GREAT news all around.

Dude!!! That is friggan SWEET!

EDIT? Does that mean Pagan's Mind will be back off, or are they both going to be playing (website still says Pagan's Mind, but no mention of Circle II Circle)? I'd love to see both of those bands.

ANOTHER EDIT: Never mind - just saw the thread about the line-up order and see both Pagan's Mind and Circle II Circle on there! Oh man, this is getting better and better (and thankfully, this is early enough in the year that we should not have to worry about hurricanes).

HURRICANES?! I live in Houston- Hurricane season traditionally runs June-Nov (now Dec 1). No way I'd let that happen! It'd have to be a freak early season. : ) Even then ships dodge em anyway... you might find yourself in Bermuda but never in the path of a 'cane.

As to the lineup- I wouldn't drop a band b/c Circle II Circle is coming back on- NEVAH! I love Pagans Mind and am now doubly thrilled to have it work out to host BOTH bands. Perish that idea from your very line of thinking. Hell I'm TRYING to figure out how to find a sponsor to do a verrrrrry special add-on FURTHER! haha. This year goes well and next year I'm adding a day and probably doing 12 bands. :Smokin:o_O:Smokin:o_O