Wedding music?

Belial

Rainbow Demon
Nov 18, 2001
Shoikan Grove
jason.storiesfrom.us
I've seen dozens of threads about what music you'd play at your funeral, but never once a thread about what you'd play at a wedding.

Personally, If I were to get hitched I'd play Wolverine - Leaving Yesterday. Possibly the best metal love song I've heard.

The bored may now give their replies and the angsty may now flame the positivity of this thread.

Hmm... I had no music at my wedding, so this required some thought.

Probably something by the Cranes, or maybe "Gloomy Sunday" by Sarah McLachlan. I can't think of anything heavier that would be quite appropriate. Maybe some My Dying Bride.

Of there's always Billy Idol's "White Wedding." ;)

I dont know... maybe some TNT... 'everyone's a star' or '10 000 lovers in one' :)

a friend of mine have really given this a thought, and his is gonna have My Dying Bride... and he actually wants My Dying Bride to play live in his wedding... well, he is only dreaming, but if he could do it he IS doing it :) and his gril friend are just as big a MDB fan... so they are planing to send a mail to MDB and ask, if they get a yes, theyll marry at once! haha :)

IIiiiiiihhh!!! Weddings!!!! :D :D So much to think abot when it comes to weddings........ But music........ Otyg!!! -Of course! :D And Grieg. "Wedding day at Troldhaugen" and "Anitra's dance" are beautiful. But happy music only! After all, it's a wedding!! :D

Everyone know the tune from the _real_ Star Wars films? (IV, V and VI)
The dark evil powerful fantastic one, which plays when Darth Vader starts toddling merrily along the deck of his star destroyer or something? That one.
Or Vintersorg - Isjungfrun.
Or Metallica - Of Wolf and man. It means a lot to me.
Or NiN - Closer. That one is simply beautiful.
Maybe Otyg - Gygralock.
I dunno really. But preferably something dark. But it'd have to be live, so that rules out, well, basically everything I mentioned so far.
1- I doubt I can find myself a star destroyer.
2- Vintersorg, well, ideal, but, well, nah. Hardly.
3- Metallica - too expensive. Even for me.
4- NiN, well, see the above.
5- Otyg is put to rest.