Weird problem

What you might want to do is slow down the video acceleration and see what happens.

TB666 said:
How do I do that ??

Right click desktop > Properties > Settings tab > Advance button > Troubleshoot tab > play with the slide.

TB666 said:
I will give it a try.
Any suggests on how much I slide it down ??

Lots!

Celerons only have a 128kb cache and a 2.0 ghz cel is comparable to a 1.4ghz williamette p4.. so you best upgrade son..

Interesting but that doesn't solve my problem now does it.
Well two more games is on the list of games that I'm having these problems with and it is really starting to freak me out.

I have the same problem, but with me, when i go to Newgrounds.com and try to watch some flash animations, the second that i click " Watch this animation" my screen goes black yet my computer is still running as well. Quite odd. I then am forced to reboot

try uninstalling the video card, shutdown, take it out, switch on (you wont see anything obviously), wait for a while to make sure its onto log on screen or whatever, reboob by pressing button on front, put video card back in, boot up system, install drivers and try

if that doesnt work then what the fuck

that works with wireless cards when they fuck up though

Also, make sure to run the 2 main spyware scans (adaware/spybot) and a very thorough virus scan just to make sure everything is ok

I have already uninstalled my drivers and installed them again, don't help.
No virus but I have a spyware that always manage to get on my computer.
Edit: The spyware name is DSO Exploit.
@Aecliptica: That sounds like my problem except mine is game related.

TB666 said:
I have already uninstalled my drivers and installed them again, don't help.
No virus but I have a spyware that always manage to get on my computer.
Edit: The spyware name is DSO Exploit.
@Aecliptica: That sounds like my problem except mine is game related.
Physicaly taking the card out and putting it back in is different to uninstalling and reinstalling drivers

And ignore the DSO Exploit thing. It isnt a virus at all, or anything malicious. Long story, just ignore it.

TB666 said:
Well I have already done that too and it didn't work.
My guess is that something must have fried on the card for it to do this.
take it to compUSA and pay $100 to have them say "yup its fucked" like I did, then go to some cheap ass computer store in the shittest area of town (not the ghetto, they steal your computer and rice it up) and pay $30 to some fat guy to fix it completely, then pay him for replaced parts afterwords.