WELCOME ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldcolours

Wuss King
Jun 28, 2006
minneapolis, mn
www.coldcolours.com
welcome all to the new COLD COLOURS message board!

this is a place for discussions on all things related to COLD COLOURS, associated artists, and just music we love in general. just please keep non-music related stuff, ESPECIALLY politics, off this board!

many new things are afoot in the CC camp and we'll try to keep you up to date on all of them. while many people stay active on our facebook page - i realize not everyone is on that site. so this came to be.

i am brian, i am the black heart and soul of COLD COLOURS. i started this as a solo project by the name of WOLFTHORN in 1995 and changed the name to COLD COLOURS in 1999 while recording the first full length. countless others have come and gone in this band over the years but i have chosen to keep CC alive no matter what. sometimes it's a full band, sometimes it's just me and fill ins. sometimes we are active on the live circuit - sometimes we don't play for many months. but this beast called CC is my baby, and i intend to always keep it going one way or another.

ULTIMATEMETAL is the best place for all things metal, which is why i started this board on here. please let others know to stop by and be sure to check out the other official band forums. some of our friends are on here as well as many of our favorite and most influential bands.

mentally yours,
Brian "Mr Dark and Spooky" Huebner. (aka, The Wuss King)

Status
Not open for further replies.