Welcome, code666! :)

Yaaay, welcome to UM. :D I look forward to learning more about your releases and spending many moneys at your label. ;)

well jo, you should start giving us an advice regarding a good Australian distribution! we are looking for it since the very beginning, but at the moment we weren't able to convince Shock, Stomp or Modern Invasion to pick us, any suggestion how to reach Australian Shops???

Tell me about Code666. I think you are based in Italy. Correct? If a lot of your bands have the futuristic-blackened sound of Aborym, you guys are probably destined for good things. That style is just now catching on in a big way. Who distributes your stuff in the USA?

yes, we are based in italy, and yes, a lot of of our bands have the futuristic-blackened sound of Aborym, but not only, we are exploring all the different kinds of great original extreme metal, just check our site www.code666.net for more details, it's the old site because we are preparing a new one, but it's still not bad.

in the US we are distributed by WWIII records, RELAPSE mailorder, THE END Mailorder.

What to add to my masta/killer Emi words? it looks like I will have few to say if coming in after him........
must force me to wake up early in the morning to find some "Emi-free" topic........