Welcome Hard Rock Music Lovers!

megarock

Old School Headbanger
Who ever said hard rock could actually be defined must have been crazy. The term 'heavy metal' was first applied to the band Blue Cheer in 1969 and since then it has been used to describe music from Black Sabbath to Sepultura and everything inbeween. Some was heavy and some of it quiestionable but nontheless it rocked.

At Megarock Radio we have a fairly unique format because the only format we truly stick to is 'hard rocking music'. The best thing is the fact that the bulk of the format is music picked by the listener. You find your favorite music, click a button and before long we plaY it on the air. So, for at least a few minutes you are the DJ and this is your station.

During other parts of the evening and weekend we bring you some of the best hard rock internet radio shows out there including The Heavycore Hours, Autopsy Report, Metal Hell, Hair Heyday, Sunday Night Hairball, Vityl Vinyl, Classic Rock Album of the Week, Top 20 Rock Countdown, The Classic Metal Show, Midweek Mayhem and more.

I could say we are the best. I could say we are the worst. Personally, I think it's up to you to decide if we rock or we don't. In either case I appreciate your comments, suggestions and even complaints - because they all matter. This is your chance to actually be involved (and heard) and make at least one rock radio station better with your input.

Oh, did I mention everything is totally free?

Come check us out at This Location!! and let us know what you think.