Welcome Japan again!!!!!

MaikoTDF

Oct 30, 2002
Japan
web.agi.to
Hey!!! You come to Japan on Fev????
Nice!!!!
But it's just a opening-act of Halford, so I wanna see u again on your own Japan tour!!!!!!!!
Please!!!!!!!!!!

Listen to Tokyo Warhearts on a volume that just does not make your windows blast out of the house. Or listen to either Hatebreeder or Follow the Reaper on the same volume only imagine it twice as raw, solos a bit different, a screaming crowd around RAAAAAAAAAAAAAawaaydsgsrrghcfnfg
and there you go :)

Asylum Dancer :
I live in Kyoto, do you know the name?

I have their live video (in Seoul), it's really cool!!!!
I love it, so I wanna see their gigs soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Asylum Dancer
but I have no idea how COB live would be like. Any suggestions, anybody?

I "only" saw Alexi with Sinergy, but well.... that guy is so fucking crazy hehe. He could play all his stuff while sleeping, you'll realize that very soon, since what he really cares about is his waving and flying hair and walking around on the stage :) The work of his hands seems to be secondary, except of solos, then he's concentrated :D

Thanks for the advice, NV...Tokyo Warhearts...sure! I forgot about the album completely, somehow:p But I don't want my windows got broken in cold weather like this:lol:

Eagle, if you keep praciticing your work, maybe someday you will play for the Metal God. You never know:)

I saw Alexi last April with Sinergy too, locutos! Yes, he was awesome. But this time, he have to stay behind the michrophone. He can't running around the stage with banging his head...I would miss that:D

To Maiko, of course I know Kyoto! I AM a Japanese lol :lol:
So you're going to see them at Osaka, right? Heee, I'd love to see real heavy metal show at Osaka...I know people are crazier than around here (Tokyo, Yokohama). I'm a little bit sorry that we have to see them at venue with the seats:(

Hehe, what I meant was that you should turn it up hard, only not loud enough to make the windows blast out...

:headbang: WE ARE CHILDREN OF BODOM AND WE COME FROM FUCKING FINLAND!!! :headbang:

:lol: Ok, I'll keep it mind, NV! Thanks anyway:)

Hi Janne, it's good to hear that you're going to tour here twice:headbang: Can you tell me when the second tour's gonna be? Ah...no, I suppose you can't. But anyway, see you in Feb. at Tokyo (and the THAT bar! You know where I'm talking about?:D )!

Janne :
Hi, Janne!!! Thank you for information!! I'm really happy to hear! Of course I'll go to both of your gigs!!! It'll be my first time, so can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Asylum Dancer :
You're Japanese? Oh, sorry....Yeah, people are really crazy in Osaka. and me too, haha!