Welcome me or I will make you listen to Metalcore

Rotnroll

New Metal Member
So I heard about this place over the internet and thought I would join up. I'm into death metal like Necrophagist, Anata, Arsis, Neuraxis, Nocturnus, Atheist, Cannibal Corpse, Nile, Obscura, The almighty Carcass etc. I'm also Guitarist and Songwriter. Friend me up on Myspace.

Hey dude, welcome. This is my first post too.
I actually just started listenin to metal (more or less) right now I think my favorite band is Judas Priest. You got any suggestions of good bands? (besides the ones you already listed)

Hey welcome also, I bet I could name some bands for you. straight from my iTunes are Amon Amarth, At the Gates, Beneath the Massacre, Between the buried and me (and yes I know they are metalcore but they are good), The Black Dahlia Murder, Black Sabbath, Blotted Science, Brain Drill, Cryptopsy, Cynic, Death,Children of Bodom, Decapitated,Blitzkreig, Deicide, Dethklok, Dying Fetus,Entombed, Gorguts, Heaven & Hell, The Faceless, Iron Maiden, Kreator, Kataklysm, Judas Priest, Diamond Head, Vio-lence, SLAYER, Sodom, Destruction, Mercyful Fate, Monstrosity, Morbid Angel, Motörhead,Metallica(early), Megadeth(early), Ingested, Celtic Frost, Cephalic Carnage, Carnifex, Animals as Leaders, Vital Remains, Decrepit Birth, origin, Psycroptic, quo vadis, Sepultura, Seletonwitch, Spawn of Possesion, Suffocation, Testament, Through the eyes of the dead, toxic holocaust, Testament, Voivod, Dissection and there are more but I don't want to type them. So those are some bands a few are Thrash and NWOBHM and a little Deathcore. So yeah

Nice, thanks for the help man. It's appriciated. I'm a bit busy at the momment but when i look up all the bands ill be sure to give you some feed back.