Welcome to probably the farthest traveled member!

alanbirdsell

That's gonna leave a mark
Dec 13, 2002
Spokane, WA
www.alanbirdsell.com
Let's all welcome my friend and newest Maidens fan and board member, Alessandro Bracaloni (666love666). Alessandro hails from Pisa, Italy where he is the drummer in the Italian Prog Metal band Icycore. If you like Dream Theater and Queensryche you should check them out. Welcome Alessandro!

Hi all!!

Thanks a lot to everybody!
(expecially to Alan who brought me here ;) )

It's a pleasure being here among you!

I hope we'll have a good time together (even if together is a pretty big word :D ).

Hi bruce!

Well pasta...is great....but I don't love it very much...
I also don't like pizza...or spaghetti

;)

"Mum.........are you sure we are italian?"
;)

I shall be chinese....the thing I love most is rice then meat and fish.

But I promise that if someone of you comes to italy (and contacts me) I'll prepare a great pasta with pesto (the sicilian way with tomatoes.....greaaaaaaaaat!!), and even something else....maybe with good italian wine (this I love very much!!!).

;)

Originally posted by 666love666
the thing I love most is rice then meat and fish.

;)

Rice rules my world!!!!!! And I know I speak for Josephine too!
Tuna and rice! Yeah, baby!!!! Pardon my ignorance, but, is that not odd for an Italian to love rice over pasta?

Originally posted by 666love666

But I promise that if someone of you comes to italy (and contacts me) I'll prepare a great pasta with pesto (the sicilian way with tomatoes.....greaaaaaaaaat!!), and even something else....maybe with good italian wine (this I love very much!!!).

;)

MMMmmmmm! I need a drool bucket! Pasta and wine.......sold. And if you ever come out this way, please let us treat you to a nice meal with plenty of rice, perhaps a chinese meal, sushi or sukiyaki?

Odd?
Yeah...think so...I'm a kind of space oddity....
(I love David Bowie also... ;) )
But not as strange as You may think.

Chinese! Yeah!!! OH Yeah!!!:D

Arent sushi and sukiyaki japanese?
I'm quite sure that sushi means "cold fish".

Anyway...OK It's a deal!!!
Asian food for me when I'll come to US.
:D

Welcome, Alessandro!

Dammit, now I'm hungry! Throw some pasta and seafood together with red wine in front of me and WOW - I may even go so far as to say it's better than really good sex. However, sex doesn't give me a stomach ache from eating too much.

Uh... nevermind. That didn't come out right.:lol:

Buon Giorno!!!!

Bene grazie!
Buon Anno nuovo anche a te!

I'm not sure if I've understood what you were asking me....

Anyway...if the question was about Wine..

We can find a very good red wine called "Morellino di Scansano"
also a large variety of Chianti.

Also (if you can afford the price.....) there are two very expensive wines that are "Sassicaia" (considered one of the best wines in the world, and "Ornellaia".

If you can find morellino......
Then it's worth a try!!!

Bye.
Alessandro

Yeah I wasn't sure if Pisa was Chainti territory. I'm interested in this "Sassiciaia" sounds interesting. What kind of grapes is it made of and how much is it? What kind of white wine is local?
Maybe we can do a wine trade. Yum.