Welcome to the Adagio forum!

Leopard

Aug 4, 2002
New Jersey
www.leopardslair.net
Welcome to the Adagio forum! This forum is run by Adagio's U.S. fan club, but people from all over the world are welcome to post here. Adagio's second album, Underworld, just came out in Japan, and it will be released in the U.S. and Europe in October.

I have the Japanese release and it's great! Kevin Codfert is one of the best keyboard players I ever heard. He is fast and melodic with a classical bent.

Wait until you hear it. You will believe!! He he :lol:

Demonspell said:
Damn, this forum has been up for over a month and only now I notice it? I know the unofficials aren't prominently displayed, but still...good to see Adagio represented on UM.

It took a while to get the forum listed, so it didn't take you as long to notice it as you think!

I think we mentioned it to Stephan about having this as the official forum, then we could have moved it up a bit but I believe he had something going on with the web developer and they set up their own forum. Regardless, we are doing what we can to promote this awesome band! :)

Thanks for your posting...and Demonspell you rock man! If you want some great insight to the best music today, you should check out what Demon has to say! :) Cheers, Tony

I have been blown away by this FRENCH group. By per/say I dislike french because they only speak a single language and historically fuck everything up! *SHAME ON YOU* So I got here on a hunch from SEPH..sorrySEPH... And it blew me away. It has happened twice before.... But this is musically life-changing for me! I have realized that the guitar playing I have reached is good enough for my music but I will never reach these abilites of real musictians. But Adagio makes my trip to work (which is about an hour) a mere pleasure! THANK YOU!!!! That guitar is fucking amzing! I BOW UNTO YOU!!!!

*makes note to get backboard signed by Stephen/Henrik/Tom/Alexi and I have 2/4 at htis time! Remember you guys are inspirasitonal yo all of us!*

*lets fret-fingered burnt hand down for a breather!*