Welcome to the world Miss Sara Larsen ...

Claus / Intromental

20 years of uniting the powers of metal
Yay!!!

Yesterday, Wednesday August 6th 2008, Sara Larsen was born. Daughter of Federica Larsen and Lars Larsen (my business-partner at Intromental / my best friend / vocalist of Manticora). I'm sooo freakin' proud of it, since Lars and Federica are two people really close to my heart. YAY!!!

Mom and daughter are doing fine, and apparently so is Lars 'cause he now signs his mails with "Papa" :lol:

I'm sure in a few years Sara will become a great vocalist too :headbang:

Feel free to post your congratulations to Lars, Federica and Sara in this thread and I will make sure that they read 'em :)

c.

Man he doesn't know what he is in for, as the father of 4 daughters I can tell ya Lars my friend be ready for lots of sleepless nights, i don't mean while she is still a baby I mean after she turns 12 and from then on.

But on a serious note, Congratulations my friend, and congratulations to Mom. Post Pictures as soon as you get some or bring some to PP. CLaus owes you a few beers. hehehehehehehe

Congrats Lars and lovely wife!!!!!!

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we all look forward to throwing a few beers back with little Sara at ProgPower this year. :lol:

be ready for lots of sleepless nights, i don't mean while she is still a baby I mean after she turns 12 and from then on.

I am currently SO there! My daughter is 16 (she'll turn 17 this fall) and I can honestly say, I worry so much more now than I ever did. How I wish a sleepover with her girlfriends was just picking popcorn out of your braces and making prank phone calls! Now I worry, where they "really are", who they are riding around with, etc.

I can hear my mother laughing saying "You got one just like you Barb!"