Welcome

Jan 4, 2004
Welcome to the new official Pyramaze forum at Ultimatemetal. Some of you might be wondering what happened to our other forum at Hmas. Well, it is still there and I will make a point of posting at both to answer any questions you might have regarding the band or whatever. We are proud to be a part of the Ultimatemetal family and look forward to your contributions.

:headbang: -Jonah- Keyboards

Ok, so I guess I should use this thread to scream out loud something like "HELLO!"

I hope you guys (well, from the band) remember this poor journalist wannabe who did his first real interview on a Saturday afternoon, somewhere in France in September... this poor guy was me!

Anyway thanks to you, this turned out to be a great experience, therefore I shall bow once more before you :worship:

:D

wrathchildMS said:
Ok, so I guess I should use this thread to scream out loud something like "HELLO!"

I hope you guys (well, from the band) remember this poor journalist wannabe who did his first real interview on a Saturday afternoon, somewhere in France in September... this poor guy was me!

Anyway thanks to you, this turned out to be a great experience, therefore I shall bow once more before you :worship:

:D
of course we remember you man. you did a great job too. good to have you as a fan -jonah