Welcome!

Hey Jeremy - I had a great time running around and knocking out the stores. Being the old man that I am I actually went home and fell asleep for a little bit. I'm going to take care of CD spins tomorrow. I'm also following up on the issue of booking shows for your bands at TT's and the Middle east. Again, thanks for lunch and again for setting this forum up. I'm looking forward to some upcoming show coverage. I hope that your back held out and that tonights show isn't going to take a huge toll on you!

Cool, congrats on the forum Bruce! It turns out, I did manage to go see Green Carnation. It was a very last minute day-of decision though, and I'm kind of kicking myself for not commiting to the interview and leaving my camera. The show was spectacular!

See you around at shows!

Hey Jinn - Thanks for dropping by! I really regret missing the show but things have been so busy for me lately. By the way your pictures of the Sunn O))) show has been a huge hit on the website. It's responsible for at least 500 hits!
May I use your reviews? I would also link your blog if you like, let me know either way. You can always e-mail me with your answer.