Whiplashtv - Belly of the Beast

whiplashtv

Jul 3, 2005
Boston MA
www.whiplashtv.com
Hey everyone,
Just a heads up, I am folding Whiplashtv. The last episode is coming out in the next month or so. The Shroud interview will be on it. I will send copies to Dan and Jeremy when the show has been completed. It was a tough decision but I just couldn't continue with the lack of resources I had. I have closed our website which goes dead April 20. I have since taken the whole thing off line. I am stepping away from the radio show at least until next fall. I'm going to a new job in two weeks so with everything going on, one man can't do it all, please remember that when Jeremy needs a hand with things. This is a message meant for the new folks coming on board for the first time. Jeremy will do right by you guys! I wanted to thank everyone who had volunteered to help. I have met some really cool people through Jeremy in the short time we got together. I will return with a show at some point I'm just not sure when. I think there is a strong group of people associated with Oak Knoll and I suspect that everyone here has what it takes to be successful. For those interested in keeping in touch you can e-mail me at bruce84@yahoo.com until we finally change over to a more permanent e-mail address. Take care and best of luck to everyone!

Bruce