Welcome

Is it possible that this could cause some kind of split between here and the Opeth forum? You know, like a vote split in an election? Obviously, Katatonia-oriented topics now have a proper home, and new people will come in, but for the non-music-related threads we might all now have to check different boards and split our thoughts between them.

Yeah it could be a little bit of a problem, but since I plan on checking out both forums everytime i come to Ultimate Metal I probably wont mind it.

i don't think it'll cause any problems and it will most definately rule to have other bands such as the gathering, theater of tragedy, dark tranquility, therion, lake of tears, and so forth

sarah-

in a recent review of "to die for" in the terroizer mag(not sure of mag), jonas voice was criticized and compared to the singers voice of to die for. anyone has a comment on this bull****.?

Originally posted by sarah
in a recent review of "to die for" in the terroizer mag(not sure of mag), jonas voice was criticized and compared to the singers voice of to die for. anyone has a comment on this bull****.?

Whoever wrote that is a lame trendy dipshit. Although it's hilarious its so wrong.

oo nice board =)

umm now that we are in 2001,

so i expect an album in 2003 which will probably be called Viva Emptiness
and the next album in 2006 will be called The Great Cold Distance.. Believe me I can see the future :lol: