WELCOME

TexasBeth

Yes, that's my daughter
Jan 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.myspace.com
Welcome to the new Triton Power Cruise forum. All questions, discussions, countdowns, updates and more can be hosted in here.

The web site has actually just begun it's soft launch and the pages will gradually become active throughout this week. Cabin sales begin on Friday, July 31, 2009.

THANK YOU!

... a week after my 30th birthday, and 3 of my absolute favourite bands in JOP, CIIC, and Evergrey! Nice work!

- R

Well bummer on that HMC. We'll miss you. What's interesting is I'd say it's probably 75% of the contact I am receiving outside of bands wanting to get on with the event is from women planning to come.

Folks tend to think progressive/power metal events as sausage fests- apparently not this one. :Smokin:

Beth...that is EXACTLY what we think. Any of the 20+(Lost count?) concerts I have been to...sausage fests. BWAHAHA Awesome news to hear that I won't be confined with all guys this time...particularly in tight quarters(no pun intended).

I dunno- but it's true. They are all bunking in together too- 3 and 4 to a cabin. Some are going double, but several are going trip/quad.

We'll see what happens when it goes on sale on Friday.

This sounds like a dream holliday, but hard (read; expensive) to fly over from here (Belgium,Europe) ...
Maybe one of the following years, who knows ....

Just watch out for the "Sirens" !!!!