Well, according to allmusic.com...

Originally posted by Cyaron
Whatever is so funny about that ... I still want to hear it; could be awesome.

Cyaron

Dude, me and ProgMetalFan were just joking. There is no such thing as Labouche/Romeo collaboration, but we fooled you for a moment, didn't we? Actually that Romeo listed as Labouche songwriter is some guy from the Carribean and has nothing to do with our Mike Romeo. Hope you're not mad, I just thought it would be a great joke. :)

Peace, my friend.

"ha ah ehe ih, wanna be my lover?" :D ;)

Well, I thought about it a minute, and it was pretty funny, so anyway, I'm not mad.

However, I am disappointed that I won't get to hear Michael Romeo kicking ass with a dance beat. I like dance music, but it's hard to find stuff that's really good.

There's a song by Brainbug called "Benedictus (Exitiale Mix)" that has some really cool string bass sounds in it ... but no metal guitars. There is an industrial band called KMFDM that puts metal guitars to dance beats, and it DOES sound supremely kickass. They had a version of Juke Joint Jezebel on the Mortal Kombat soundtrack, although the original version on the album Nihil kicks much more ass.

You know ... MJR would raise that kickassedness to an entirely new level ... if he ever felt like doing that sort of thing. :)

Also, I suppose it would surprise me if he decided to do THAT song in particular, not that it wouldn't sound good, but you know. I would expect something a little more trancey maybe...

Cyaron

Originally posted by Cyaron
Well, I thought about it a minute, and it was pretty funny, so anyway, I'm not mad.

However, I am disappointed that I won't get to hear Michael Romeo kicking ass with a dance beat. I like dance music, but it's hard to find stuff that's really good.

There's a song by Brainbug called "Benedictus (Exitiale Mix)" that has some really cool string bass sounds in it ... but no metal guitars. There is an industrial band called KMFDM that puts metal guitars to dance beats, and it DOES sound supremely kickass. They had a version of Juke Joint Jezebel on the Mortal Kombat soundtrack, although the original version on the album Nihil kicks much more ass.

You know ... MJR would raise that kickassedness to an entirely new level ... if he ever felt like doing that sort of thing. :)

Also, I suppose it would surprise me if he decided to do THAT song in particular, not that it wouldn't sound good, but you know. I would expect something a little more trancey maybe...

Cyaron

Hey, I'm all for it.