well dudes, since we havent....

badbrad

Mar 2, 2004
heard new hypocrisy in a while. i think ill re-post an old cover i did shortly after the arrival came out "before I had two kids"

I was just listening thinking, 'shit that aint too bad (minus the lack of guitar harmonies on the intro/bridge type riff) and also the lack of vocal/lyric problems.
man i was young, at least significantly younger when i did this.

damn i hope new hypo comes out soon

for those of you who have heard, which im sure is most, hope you still like it...

http://www.bhp.dmusic.com

all hail the hypocronites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

could u give me a direct link? cant find it..i mean..what do i have to search for? :lol:

edit: ah i think i got it..i guess u r brad howell? so i tell u this website is strange, itsnot possible to post direct links o0

quite good, i like it. the quality doesnt make it bad, it gives it kind of old school sound :loco:
but watch your vocals: its actually bad to force out the vocals, let them come easily

yeah, normally my vocals are more brutal. but we are noobs with homerecording. the first song has got bad vocals, the second song, there are the vocals better, but i did it the same way. the difference is, that we dont really know, how to use the equalizer, and we tried different things out, sloly were learning the stuff about it i guess. but never the less, my real vocals are more brutal than on voices remain :)