Well, I have to bitch about it somewhere...

dreamwatch

Syntax error
The Prodigy are headlining the first night of Download. Lot's of people are incredibly happy, I'm not one of them. I know they've dropped the 'Monster of Rock' moniker, but I was under the impression that Download was still ostensibly a Rock/Metal festival. I suppose I haven't been following the scene that closely, things seem to have changed. An awful lot. :ill:

I was mildly upset about the date clash between Sweden Rock Festival and Download when I heard Metallica are headlining Download and doing the S/T album in full.
This makes me feel better :)

PosterAllHeadliners.png

poster111107_eng.jpg

It excites me. I saw them at Rock Werchter in 09 and they were amazing live. Blew away many a rock/metal band. I'm considering going, do you happen to know how fast tickets usually sell out?

They are usually still available a few months before the event, and they have often released extra around April, but I guess it depends. The Prodigy seem to be a popular choice, and with the novelty of Metallica doing the Black album and of course Sabbath on the Sunday, I think it might sell out a little sooner this time. Are you touring Europe or coming over for the festival? :)