Well now that the cat is out of the bag officially.

Loren Littlejohn

Lover of all boobage.
http://www.staind.com/profiles/blogs/staind-guitarist-we-werent

I've known about this for a while now, but didn't want to say anything till I found it online officially.

Anyhow, I know the permanent replacement (at least through the end of the year) drummer for Staind. Will Hunt was just a stand in for a couple shows and isn't the permanent replacement by any means. He was just a fill out while Staind figured out a more permanent replacement.

I would rather not ruin anything for him so I'll refer to him by his first name of Joe (or Sal as his nick named by the band). He's the nicest guy I have ever met and has some killer road stories (he has done work with Rob Tomas as well). I don't know when Staind is going to announce him officially, hopefully it's fairly soon though because they start touring heavy in September.

I've been acquaintances with Joe for the last year. We are (hopefully if his schedule allows) going to be recording some drums at my house on Tuesday. He has been pretty busy getting ready to tour out the new record though.

Been pretty stoked to hear his kit in my living room, he has done the drum tuning and setup for Staind recordings since Break The Cycle. I'm also wondering if he is gonna stick with Jon's yammy endorsement or try to go with the company he plays at the moment.

Didn't you record the song for the Harmony Central mixing contest 4-5 years ago with this guy? I remember the tracks coming out really good. Hope you get the gig man!