Went to Wrestlemania

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
Man what an experience, starting from the 5 hour tailgaiting to the show itself, wow. I've been to well over 120 concerts in my life but never anything as compelling as this. While tailgating I met this guy from Louisiana, he was so redneck I could barely understand what he was saying, whole nother dialect. He had never been to Florida before much less Orlando, so I warned him that the Citrus Bowl is straight-up crack-town, not a good place to get lost in. Go figure I got lost finding my vehicle after the show, walked around for 45 minutes, I guess the 13 beers in me played a part. Just look violently angry and the crackheads will just walk on by. Finally found my truck and I made it home. I took so many pics but my profile says I can't post atachments, what? Let's figure this out and I'll have some pics. Cheers fellow Anthrax fans, how can I post pics?

That's great! How far were you from the ring? Were you anywhere near where the pyro went all haywire?

That's great! How far were you from the ring? Were you anywhere near where the pyro went all haywire?
I was pretty high up but right above the ramp, so it was cool. I actually was very near the tower where all the pyro was, but I didn't hear about people getting hurt until the next day.

How was it to see Flair's last match in person?
Man when he was exiting the long ramp I had tears running down my face, I felt kind of stupid until I looked over and everyone else was crying too. I think we all knew he was going to lose though, there were a ton of people wearing shirts that said "Thanks Ric". It was very cool to see the end of an era in person. I wanted to go to Raw the next night but I had to work, the Amway Arena is right next door to the Citrus Bowl. Great experience, makes me want to fly to Houston to see it next year.

I went to Wrestlemania 3. I remember it being the end of roddy Piper(who was one of my favs) along with the awesome Randy savage vs Rick steamboat conclusion to their fued.

I remember yelling "kill him Andre" while Andre the giant was beating up on Hogan.

Ohhhhh, if you would have seen the look on the kids in front of me, looks definitely kill. My Mom took me and my brother and she started to laugh when I said that.