We're supporting Insision!!!!!

Celestial-Todd

The Incredible Bulk
Aug 29, 2002
Western Sydney
www.myspace.com
With the announcement that Switchblade have unfortunately pulled out of the Insision show at the Gaelic Club this friday, Celestial have been asked to replace them in the line up.

Hope to see EVERYONE there, it should be a massive show. Here are the details;

Friday 22nd JULY
at THE GAELIC CLUB
with Infernal Method, Celestial, Ebolie, Backyard Mortuary

Doors open 8pm and tickets are $25

Nice! I don't know Insision that well; just downloaded an mp3 the other day. My mate is getting them to play in Indonesia as well, I think. They're also playing the Arthouse down here on Saturday.

They're coming to Adelaide, but I don't think I have the $25 spare :(

Would be go to see, even if I don't like death metal much, which is what I'm guessing they are due to their name.

Cameron from Stigmata told me this afternoon he was going to approach you guys- nice work.I've got free tickets so I'll be in attendance.And seeing as I'm reviewing the show I'll try and be nice in my evaluation, Todd. *grins*.

Insision turned out to be ALOT better then I expected... and they were really cool guys as well (although the drummer borrowed my sticks and gave two of em back broken haha)

I had a shocker of a performance though... one of my bass drum pedals kept working itself lose and by the time I got it back under control, my playing was totally thrown off. But we seemed to go over pretty well (with the people who stuck around to see us anyway)

Did you play after Insision? I take it your expectations weren't all that high?!

Shit happens - you can't have a top performance every time.

Well it was pretty clearly announced on several metal forums *cough metalshop cough* that "most" people in the crowd would be watching the opening band and then leaving the venue to go to the pub next door during our set