Wes Borland Joins Marilyn Manson

I read this last night. Could be good.

Manson said the new album is almost done so hopefully Twiggy writes the entire album because the best manson came from Twiggy. Mechanical Animals ftw!

Weird how only when the first show is played Wes is kinda published as new guitarist - unlikely im right - but I checked the Marilyn Manson homepage for news on Borlands joinage and did'nt see anything about it :p
Hell knows...... but either way a great record is hopefully heading our way.

I liked some of Manson's stuff, Mechanical Animals and Holy Wood. Antichrist, and previous ones were just alright.

Never really cared for limp biscuit.

don't really pay much attention anymore.

Opeth.

Mechanical Animals is actually pretty good, Holywood has a few good songs on it. Borland was actually an interesting/creative player by numetal standards, there are a lot of weird guitar parts on the first two limp bizkit albums involving strange tapping and such. I dunno how he'd fit in with Marilyn Manson, and based on their output of the last 8-10 years it probably won't be good, but hey.

Even though I despised every shitty note he played in Limp Bizkit, I couldn't help but get a vibe that he's more talented than what was showcased in that sack of shit nu metal band.

Ummm....that Wes Broland cra is stuff I see kids here in town do all the time.....any random coffe house or dance venue ull see it...noting too special...also MM sux donkey balls.....and its a disgrace to even post his shitty news in opeth forums....PEAC EOUT

Mechanical Animals is actually pretty good, Holywood has a few good songs on it. Borland was actually an interesting/creative player by numetal standards, there are a lot of weird guitar parts on the first two limp bizkit albums involving strange tapping and such. I dunno how he'd fit in with Marilyn Manson, and based on their output of the last 8-10 years it probably won't be good, but hey.

lol, you give this shit a chance but call foabp, be and scarsick crap.

Mechanical Animals is actually a really amazing cd, and this is coming from a huge PT, and PS fan. Twiggy is an amazing songwriter, and you'd be deaf to say otherwise if you actually heard the cd.

Scarsick is far worse than either marilyn manson album, it's true. I've never said FOABP was crap besides the lyrics, which ARE even worse than marilyn manson's. The music is a lot better obviously. Be has about 4 good songs on it and the rest is trash, putting it slightly above Holywood and below Mechanical Animals.

Whats up with all the retarto's around here? Marilyn Manson is one of America's musical geniuses. (God knows there's none of Opeth's standards here) but really, he's one of my favorite american artists, a great singer, a really smart guy if you've read any of his interveiws, and he's great at writing vocal lines and word pun lyrics. I've loved all his albums since Antichrist Superstar.