Weston gig

Dan W

RTA 24/7
Apr 18, 2001
Bath
Visit site
Any idea on what time it'll be over and how much it will be to get in?

Currently trying to sort out transport afterwards and should be dragging at least one other person along (will be trying to get them to listen to some stuff before hand as well)

Is this one going to be an over-18s gig? My sis can only pass as 16!! She'll be a bit disappointed but will get over it soon enough if it is...

Bristol Ticket Shop site says that all gigs are 18+ except where stated. The site doesn't state any gigs which doesn't help tho

That's why I was wondering. It isn't a great site. I'm going to have to call them for tickets...just need to know if my sis will be able to get in before I buy her one!!

Hobbits Nightclub
15-19 Carlton Street
Weston-Super-Mare
North Somerset
England UK
BS23 1UA
Tel +44(0)1934-645533

Map here

Any idea if it's 18 and over?!?!?!

I'm not too sure how I'm getting there now. My lift is wavering now. Afraid that if I did manage to perusade them, it'd be a big detour and not sure if there'd be room. Sorry dude!
Looking at trains...I can get there fine, but last one back is at 11.30...wouldn't be much use!! I'm just going to have a look at youth hostels so maybe I could bum there for a few hours, a little shut-eye then an early morning train back to Taunton.

Edit: Oh dear. Weston doesn't have a hostel!! Searching for alternatives...

Holy Cheesecake!! That's got to be about 20 miles!! I call that dedication!!