We've Come For You All

Yea, they were different with Joey. But, like with Van Halen, I really grew to like the change....I like both versions, just like pre-Metallica(black album) Metallica.

Bush rules. The Joey albums are awesome, but sometimes he annoys with his high pitched screeching (see: Immitation of Life / Horror of it All etc)

Bush is way better than Joey and to be honest sometimes Joey's voice sounds like empty,i.e: "shut up shut up I don't wanna hear your mouth" from caught in a mosh.

they are both greatd at what they do and did, but i prefer the old spreading to persistence time period so i lean more towards joey.

I recently listened to Among The Living and couldn't believe how lame Joey's voice was, sorry to his fans. Scott said in a recent interview for czech magazine that Joey sang good only on Spreading... and I agree with it. His vocals on Among kinda destroys the record for me.

Well I like Joey era Anthrax.
But when comparing the two, Bush just seems like a much better fit.
I think musically they're a lot better ever since SOWN.

Both singers have unique vocals and are easy recognizable - btw, it was better for Anthrax that they got JB on vocals instead of some high-wailing Belladonna clone - just think of it: how would the chorus in Only sound if it was sung by Joey "OOOOOOOOOOOONLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAH" - it would have sucked.

mentalmeltdown said:
Both singers have unique vocals and are easy recognizable - btw, it was better for Anthrax that they got JB on vocals instead of some high-wailing Belladonna clone - just think of it: how would the chorus in Only sound if it was sung by Joey "OOOOOOOOOOOONLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAH" - it would have sucked.

It would be worse, because there'd be no "Only" without John.
:OMG: