Whast Going on In Doomland?

swany76

May 4, 2008
I don't do the Facespace or Twitter thing, no new podcasts recently and the website hasn't been updated in months so I gotta ask this: What the heck is going on with Novembers Doom? New music, new shows, anything new going on?

Oh and Larry did you catch Kiss on Dancing with the Stars several weeks ago? WTF was that, huh? I deleted that shit off the dvr asap. :eek:

Would love any updates myself, I know ND recorded a cover of wet leather by woods of ypres for a david gold tribute album, would love any updates of when thats coming out.

Yes, we have recorded Wet Leather for a Woods of Ypres / David Gold tribute CD. Not sure when the release date for that will be, but I know the deadline for bands to submit their material in June, so I imagine in the next several months.

The band is is writing mode, early stages. Lots of ideas but still too early to tell what's going to come of it all, but there's some very cool, and different sounding stuff in there. Trying to write our 9th album is a bit of a challenge since we try to not repeat ourselves.

We have 2 shows coming up... August 31st in Detroit and October 5th in Denver.

Sorry I only just noticed this! No I didn't see the Dancing With The Stars thing, heard about it. Obviously I love KISS but eh when they do stuff like this or the American Idol thing, I'm not in a big hurry to see it lol