what a day. what a mess...

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
ok. so we got home from will's thang about 3:00. then i went to bed around 5:00. and i woke up at 1:30. AND THE BASEMENT WAS FLOODED! so i trudged through it and ran upstairs. no one home. bleeeeargh! so first i tried calling chrome's mom on her cell phone. no answer. then tried calling his dad on his cell, but he was still on his plane home from a trip to florida, so no answer yet. then i called derick at work and told him. then i tried his dad again and he had just gotten off the plane and turned his phone on. wooo! a pipe had frozen and broken and water was everywhere! so he directed me to where the breaker box was, hell if in knew. so i shut the water off and people started coming home. what a MESS! my room was totally flooded, closet and all. about 1/4 of derick's room was drenched. all together about a half of the basement was an ocean. but with rags and shop vacs we got it cleaned up as well as we could. now we have heaters and fires going. and since i had all my clothes on the floor of my room, i gotta wash my entire wardrobe tonight hahahahahahaah.

hahaha! yeah we found them. and had them for dinner!...
wait, that was only pizza...*looks around basement in fear*

hahaaha.
emm...twas cheese and cheese with mushroom pizzas. we managed to keep them dry though. tasty. first real food :err: i'd had all day

stop hating on our taco bell.... just because it sucks doesn't mean you can rip on it! :tickled:

just messing with ya Karen hehehe

you rock :headbang: thanks again for coming

sorry to hear about your basement Cara