what a day. what a mess...PART II- chromie's demise

hahahah, cara printed out that nubbed creature for me and took it to me while i was laying on the couch, thats really awesome, i want one (and it made me feel better :p )

my foot doesn't hurt as bad as i was expecting it too today, but i can't put any pressure on it or then the pain starts, so i'm hobbling around like a cripple :cry:

i'm supposed to take the bandage off today, if i actually do that then i'll take some pics :D

Reactions: Carabeu
haha i'm all for the sponge baths:tickled:
but there's too many other people in the house. and i'd need a nice nurse outfit:loco:

as for a bell he doesn't need one cuz i'm right there with him most of the time.

well shit samantha! go get him and take him home with you! then the four of us can walk around together in the same clothes as two sets of twins

ct_thrash said:
well shit samantha! go get him and take him home with you! then the four of us can walk around together in the same clothes as two sets of twins

I should have...he was at the bus stop by Medical City, we could have run over there and gotten him treated for whatever goobers he has. At least I wouldn't have to go to ALL the Opeth shows ALONE!! :yell:

:dopey: we should all walk around together and carry the pink and orange kitties and people would die from the cuteness we exude

im so happy you feel better Derick !

nodelay.jpg

"me too derick! im glad too!"

lizard said:
chromie make out to be worse than you really are and have cara buy you a bell so you can summon her when you want a mountain dew or some okra.

also, request lots of sponge baths.
no sponge bath, but he requested a regular bath. after all were asleep and quiet. and it was fun:p

Crazy stuff Chrom. sounds paaiinfull.On the upside, crutches can be kinda fun for the first day or two but then your armpits get all sore and you realize you actually have to use them... then they suck.
When are the pics of gore coming?