I had a religious experience today (Or Join the Church of Hedon )

Misanthrope

Latin, NOT Mexican.
Oct 11, 2001
My House.
www.i-mockery.com
I had a religious experience today (Or Join the Church of Hedon )
Maybe you know me, the crazed Mexican Troll, maybe you know, maybe you are thinking "Phoenix will come here any second and say something about smelly tacos" or maybe, like me, you are thinking "im hungry were the fuck is the maid/mom/whatever"

In any case i am not here to post an attack against anybody, Tonight i experienced something i thought it was no longer possible to experience within the confines of my black, atheist hearth: I felt the touch of God.

For years and years i have walked without guidance, for years i denied the divine sentiments i had, i was a lonley confused man creating useless schemes like destroying the Opeth forum, i had so much anger and did not know where to put it.

But tonight everything has changed. It was an afternoon like any other. I wasted precious violent impulses on mindless videogames, i watched 2 hours of simpson editor to pretend my anger was gone, but then, out of my usual schedule i decided to use the bathroom facilities.

And i was me, a lonley desperated man living on the edge of insanity thinking how i wasted my life while struggling in a quite unpleasant way to evacuate fecal matter.

And then it happened, i do not know if it was the pain of intense ass riping, the cold hard toilet seal that could barely fit my ass, the ever increased anger that grows inside each and every one of us when i thought "this cannot be my life, why is this happening to me i need answers"

And the i experience a miracle. YES! A miracle my brothers! As an enormous log of feccal matter was being expulsed off my body in a complete bloodbath, i saw a white, blinding light right infront of me And suddenly all my pain was gone, for a second, not only was my posterior healed but i felt something was immediatly changed in me, then i slowly began to saw a great tall figure, a Redhead man with long hair and slim beard, wearing black leather pants and a black shirt.

Then he suddenly spoke, i tell you i never heard a more violent cacophony in my entire existance of metal listening. And he extended his hand and said

"I Am The Messenger of Hedon

Hedon
rinsed in post-human shadows
a monument scorned by the teeth
of time
Stale-faced keeper of secrets,
leaded with implosive fire
the whore that carried the apostle
to the mating point on the graves
of giants"

And i tell you my friends i was in total and completle awe, i could not speak, this man's voice was so horrible, and yet so conforting to me, i felt the fire of all the rage and anger i had throughout my life burning in my soul, but i was not out of control, i was able to control it

And i tell you my brothers, i do not know how or why was i able to conjure any words out of my mouth, but something within myself just could not be stopped, i lived my entire life repressing my anger and 23 years of frustration could not be stopped.

And so i asked "Why are you, Prophet of Hedon, visiting this tortured soul, has your god grown tired of his sick mind games and has finally come to take my life as my life escapes from my ass?"

And he said "I was once, like you, A lost soul. Damned by the eternal game of the miserable sadistic beings that enjoy torturing their own creation, Damned beings that enjoy the misery and suffering of their children to satisfy they eternal lust"

"But i" he continued "Like you have seen the light, i am here to tell you of the one True God: Hedon"

And my anger overtook me and i responded "If that is so, so be it, bring me your god so i can take revange on him, i will gladly trade an eternity in hell for the chance of even 1 moment of misery i can cause to this Hedon and all his damned kind!!"

And The Great Messanger Replied "He will not come. We, the Messengers, have been trying to contact him for thousands of years, and not once has he showed us anything, our God is the ultimate concept of everything that is wrong with all gods: He is completly and utterly indifferent to us"

So then my brothers, i replied "Begone fool! Why shall i bow to your God then, if he is everything i ever hate and the source of my agonizing anger that consumes me day after day! BE GONE!"

And he replied "Because if you do, one day we will be free. We are the Children of Hedon: casted out of his grace since the dawn of time, and yet we seek it, we cannot bear our pain and suffering of out wretched pathetic existance, so we seek the Great Hedon, and he turns his back and the more we seek, the more we suffer, the more enlighted we become"

And then for a moment, i understood. For years my brothers, i have been walking the wrong path. For years i seeked to fight the Gods and deny them, for years i walked searching for something to heal the wounds in my souls. And this was my everlasting torture my friends: Never reaching the peace that i wanted, never completly taking a way my pain.

As i stod in front of the Messenger, he continued "Do you wish to avoid what you are seeing? What will you do then? Walk the earth forever searching for a cure that does not exist? Be like those other dullards and mental inferior beings that fool themselves into believing their God has mercy and in the end they will find the comfort they never achieved in their entire lives?"

I stood in silence, for a moment, but then i replied "No, i never have, and i never will"

"Then seek the path to Hedon!" he continued "Pray to a God that will never be there. Pray and follow the redemption that will never come. Feel the everlasting agony in your soul as you are rejected by your creator, and unleash your wrath, the divine revenge to exterminate everything you can see, until nothing is left, and you are free from your pain, and once again you join the Nothingness, that is the Lord, Our Lord."

From the bottom of my Hearth, i wanted to scream "YES HEDON I LOVE YOU, TORTURE ME, IGNORE ME! LET ME FREE!!!" but i knew i did not have to. I just stood there realizing that my days of self restrain have begun were over, and that my days of uncontrolable violence, had begun."

Then The messenger say "From know on you will carry this words of wisdom to every place you visit, from know on you will become one of us, A Children Of Hedon, Forgotten in time, And you shall shepherd as many as you can to the true path of the Divine, the Path of the Demise, The one path to the true God and the freedom we seek: The Path to Hedon"

And he then said "The end is near, fear not, for our suffering is close to ending. The great prophecy speaked of the father of all Men, The missing Link, The Smartest Best, Becoming the leader of the Nation of the Blind for a second times after 4 winters have passed, The prophecy is nearly completed, you have the power to guide us all into sweet oblivion at last"

Then the great figure disappeared, and i woke up. My wounds were healed, I was finally free. And as i stand up i walked down my stairs, and decided to take my revenge.

A Man knocked at my door my brothers, and he was there to talk me about Jehova. And i let myself be free at last. And im not ashame to say it: I enjoyed it. I never felt so relieved as i did the moment his head exploted into pieces as i shot him, no words, no explanation, i just did it.

I am sitting here at my computer contemplating the best course of action to dispose the body of this misguided being, but that can wait.

As you can see i have a message. I know what you all feel! Atheist, Agnostics, Nihilstics, whatever nonsense you tell yourself, ive been there! And it never works, the pain will never go away.

So why must we fight it, my brothers, why not embrace it? Join me, Join the Children of Hedon, And i shall guide us all into nothingness, destroying every living being in our path!.

@Misanthrope: If your planning to go public with your nice cult, I suggest you cut off those typos. (Says he, who hasn´t ever posted anything, which has contained perfect language in its´ curves´n´flow).

"The Smartest Best" can I borrow that when I become a churchplay-writer?

He's Mexican...you'll have to forgive him. Also, I don't think he was ever properly taught English.
Also, I think he's somewhat trying to be funny.

Naku ist krig said:
@Misanthrope: If your planning to go public with your nice cult, I suggest you cut off those typos. (Says he, who hasn´t ever posted anything, which has contained perfect language in its´ curves´n´flow).

"The Smartest Best" can I borrow that when I become a churchplay-writer?

Ah my brother, still bothered with irrelevant things like ortography. I am here to send a message of faith, If one of you, my brothers, understands my message, then it is all worth it.

You need to stop carring about meaningless things and start healing the souls of your fellow brothers by letting them hate you as they die.

Aleluya!
Misanthrope, Children of Hedon.

MagSec4 said:
You should listen to your mother and lay off the crack, man.
..that shit's bad for you.

No my friend, Not did crack or Intense Intestinal Problems had anything to do with my vision of the one true God! In fact i encourage everyone to step away from this wretched of exitance, If there is one thing worst for the soul that having faith in the non existant Mercy of the Gods that is seeking comfort in a substance made out of pure Lethe!

Misanthrope. Children of Hedon.

MagSec4 said:
I see.. well..
May I introduce you to the singular noun 'Child' then?
Perhaps he was using the royal plural? :dopey: As in: "We the king".

And heck, if the best anime-series in the world can use "Children" when they clearly are talking about only one child, then the follower of Hedon should be allowed to use it as well. :p

-Villain

I gotta say that i really dislike grammarnazis - i am not a one in english, though i am in finnish maybe. When I start whining something is badly wrong.

@mis: If you start collecing money, will you send me some too?

Naku ist krig said:
I gotta say that i really dislike grammarnazis - i am not a one in english, though i am in finnish maybe. When I start whining something is badly wrong.

@mis: If you start collecing money, will you send me some too?

Im sorry but donations are used exclusively to research our cloning developing in order to have more babies to kill during our sacred comunion with hedon, and to fund diverse acts of Mass Enlightened rude people refer to as "terrorism"