What a night

grapefruitmoon

Yakitoro Salmon Rules!
Mar 19, 2004
Japan
photos.yahoo.co.jp
I got back from the DTshow!(at Shibuya AX)
It was a "Blast Night" and I feel fine.

Set list(....Irregularity)

Punish my heaven
Zodijackyl light
The wonders at your feet
Haven
The treason wall
White noise/Black silence
Monochromatic stains
Damage done
Final Resistance
Single part of two

And they did a new song called "One Fault"(or maybe not).
This song is KILLER!
Mikael told us that he loves Japan very much.
Unfortunately,they are going home tomorrow.
I wish DT come back to Japan soon!!!!!!! :headbang:

grapefruitmoon said:
And they did a new song called "One Fault"(or maybe not).
Probably "One Thought", as that's what the new song they played in Italy was called (if my memory serves me right).

Anyways, thanks for the setlist - are there any pictures from these Japanese gigs available anywhere?

-Villain

Villain said:
Probably "One Thought", as that's what the new song they played in Italy was called (if my memory serves me right).

Anyways, thanks for the setlist - are there any pictures from these Japanese gigs available anywhere?

-Villain

Maybe you can see the pictures on Burrn!mag near future or DT will
put them on their website.....I wish:oops:

@ rahvin: They didn't play Lethe in Essen last year (this Pressure Festival thing...) as far as I can remember... But they played it on the "Stains over Europe" Tour. But it would have been great. Unfortunately, they played only one hour in Essen, so there wasn't enough time. I'd claim for DT gigs of about 2 1/2 hours :D

So, lets see... No DT gig for me this year so far... let's get them to summer breeze... PLEASE, GUYS!!! :wave:

Villain said:

-Villain
Oh well, at the first show for this Japanese tour (in Nagoya), Mikael said that they played "One Thought" first time ever but it seems he was wrong, hehe:loco:

Unfortunately, it is not allowed to bring camera to the show in Japan, so we have to wait the pix until some mags, webzines or the offical site put what they have, like grapefruit said...:Smug:

Anyways, this was my first time to get to see the DT, and I was really impressed especially by the Mikael's perform and sing (should I say "growl"? ;) ). The reaction from the audience both at Nagoya and Tokyo were awesome too. I talked to Mikael after the show in Nagoya, and he said they will possibly be on some summer festivals. I really envy you people in Europe!:D

Asylum Dancer said:
Oh well, at the first show for this Japanese tour (in Nagoya), Mikael said that they played "One Thought" first time ever but it seems he was wrong, hehe:loco:
Well, that was probably the first time they played that version of the song, as the one they played in Italy long before the album-recording was apparently not the final version. I have no idea, if there were any radical changes between those two versions of the song, but someone will probably confirm this sooner or later.

-Villain

Villain said:
Well, that was probably the first time they played that version of the song, as the one they played in Italy long before the album-recording was apparently not the final version. I have no idea, if there were any radical changes between those two versions of the song, but someone will probably confirm this sooner or later.
assuming the version they played live was closer to the one on the new record, some keyboard parts have been added, and if i remember correctly the verses sound tighter. it is however pretty much the same, so maybe mikael just meant "in japan". :p

Schwedentod said:
@asylum: Did he say they will be on some MORE festivals or did he talk about the ones already confirmed?!? I'm still waiting for them to come to one I'll visit, too... :erk:
Well, I asked about Wacken particularly, and he said he's not sure.
There are lots of festivals in Europe during summer season, so they
might be appear on some of them. At least Mikael seemed hoped so :)