What about STYGMA IV???

RudiPell

Feb 4, 2002
Florida-USA
members.tripod.com
STYGMA IV have to be playing @ ProgPower IV, it will be awesome to see they playing live!!!

Some that doesn't know STYGMA IV, they have 5 albums released already, 3 with the name as STIGMATA IV and 2 with STYGMA IV, and now they're going to release a LIVE album on May 2003 and a new STUDIO album in Autumn 2003!!!

What you guys think about them???

Check 'em out @ STYGMA IV Official Website

I have Solum Mente Infirmis and The Human Twilight Zone...solid efforts. I'd be curious to hear these guys live. Let's face it..if they don't play Progpower, they'll never play stateside!

Stygma IV is incredible!!! I have all 5 albums of theirs, and they have such a unique sound that separates them from the rest Ritchie has a great voice, and the music is dark, heavy, and agresssive. I actually was lucky enough to receive a very rare live recording of these guys. They do not dissapoint live. So much energy and power is evoked during their performance.

Glenn, I asked these guys if they would consider playing this festival, and they said "Hell Yeah." Please look into them if there are any spots left. They would be a great 2nd band, or possibly 3rd.