What album do you wish Andy would/should have remixed & remastered?

Nitronium Blood

UM BOARDS' JESTER
Dec 28, 2001
Marchin' up and down the scqaiya.
Visit site
Is there any album that you wish Andy was given the task to remix and/or remaster. :Spin:

Ever inserted a CD in your CD Player only to go, "damn the production sucks I wish Andy could be called upon to 'save the day' for this band/solo artist"?

As for me, I wish Andy was hired to do the remix/remaster for the Megadeth re-releases. Sometimes I drool imagining what Andy could have done to the remix/remaster of 'Rust In Peace' with his skills and C4 compression. o_O

I tend not to like remixes personally, especially if they're done to such classic albums that I've heard time and time again.

That said, I didn't really like the Megadeth remixes, sure Andy's take would ahve been an interesting one if he was chosen to try it, but I still don't think I would have liked them as much as the originals. Thank goodness I already owned all the old megadeth albums since they discontinued them.

SPLASTiK said:
I tend not to like remixes personally, especially if they're done to such classic albums that I've heard time and time again.

That said, I didn't really like the Megadeth remixes, sure Andy's take would ahve been an interesting one if he was chosen to try it, but I still don't think I would have liked them as much as the originals. Thank goodness I already owned all the old megadeth albums since they discontinued them.
There are many that seem to dislike the Megadeth remixes/remasters.

Why do you dislike them?