What are good guitar lead brands?

Ermz

¯\(°_o)/¯
Apr 5, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.myspace.com
My fuckin leads keep breaking. I need ones that will last me well into the future and won't crack under gigging scenarios either.

Any help appreciated. Ones with a type of spring-lock or magnetism or whatever that helps keep them firmly inside the guitar are heartily welcome too.

Thanks. I've recently stumbled upon Planet Waves, and they appear to be held in high regard by this one guitar magazine. But I think anything I find in the store with any form of extra reinforcing and locking mechanisms, ill grab.

Moonlapse said:
Thanks. I've recently stumbled upon Planet Waves, and they appear to be held in high regard by this one guitar magazine. But I think anything I find in the store with any form of extra reinforcing and locking mechanisms, ill grab.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Planet waves is shit, seriously Monster Cable is superior to planet waves, and mogami is better than monster cable. i used nothin but Monster ROCK for my rack, i was going to go for SP 1000, but they are $50 for 3 feet, so i said hell no, im not paying 400 bucks for cables.

very very very poor :p

besides the Kramer guitar you, I hope, know about its: Ripper 30W amp, one channel, 10" noname speaker :p zoom 505II guitar multieffect, cheapest cables around :D

Thats it :) No shit besides that, I told you its very poor :D

BodomiC said:
very very very poor :p

besides the Kramer guitar you, I hope, know about its: Ripper 30W amp, one channel, 10" noname speaker :p zoom 505II guitar multieffect, cheapest cables around :D

Thats it :) No shit besides that, I told you its very poor :D
oh ok

hmmm

i im very grateful for my job now, because i still would have a shitty set up if i didn't get it, and i would be back at square one still.

My old set up
Samson Wireless Series One
Korg AX100G effects processor
Kustom head taken from a combo amp (i shocked myself sooo many times)
Fender HD 4X12 (sucky compared to marshall/mesa/laney)

:p

Bobby, Im happy with the stuff I have,most of my friends play through a computer, or some hi fi stereo system.... But I have a plan, I sell my amp, effect and I get myself a Peavey Classic 30W od 50W plus Boss Delay DD3 and Boss Chorus CH-1, that will make my sound being better :p

thats a good idea, i play through my computer, since i have no power amp yet, but once i get that, and some cabinets, Im gonna love this setup more than anything. :p

SSJ4SephirothX said:
I want a Mesa Boogie.......

Ummmmmmm..................

Opeth! Ummm........yea.
man, Opeth is coming here at march. rule. Mesa Boogie fucking rox.

Did you see the video of makin' Train of Thought?

http://dtx.aceonline.com.au/media/video/trainofthought-writing.zip

http://dtx.aceonline.com.au/media/video/trainofthought-recording.zip

@rest of you:

what do ya think about Hughes and Kettner Tour Reverb amp?

handktrfejlada.jpg

any experience about that stuff (thinking about to replace my valvestate stuff) Mesa is too high to pay :(