What are the chances of this..

AmonAmarth

Feb 24, 2006
I currently have all the AA albums signed by the band and since I live in Australia I won't be able to get the upcoming album signed. I was thinking, what if I send a copy of 'With Oden On Our Side' to the band along with some money. Do you think they would sign it and send it back to me?
Should I try it or do you think I would be just wasting my time?

Thanks.

PaganBlood said:
Well how did you get the other albums signed? Yeah man no problems I'm sure the guys will. They did with my albums so why not for you?
What address should I send it to? Did you pay them to do it?

Blutaar said:
I don't think that you have to pay for this. But I don't know the address...

but at least to pay for the cost of the reply...
would be nice though.
i think it would be possible if you contact their booking company or something.

Maybe its best to just wait till a next show, since im sure there are lots of fans in australia (even on this forum), maybe theyll do a show soon.. well maybe not soon, but theyll do one eventually i guess ;)

I bought the other albums on Ebay since I thought I had no other way to get them signed. I thought I may aswell ask here and see if I could somehow get the upcoming one signed too.

arse2.JPG

They'll sign anything.

unless the people are dead, buying something autographed is bull shit. there is no meaning to having something signed without having actualy met the people and have it signed for you. no real accomplishment is in buying someone elses signed shit.... "hey guys check this out! i bought this color picture LP that... some guy named chester had got signed.... when he met the band." "cool... so you didnt meet the band?" "no... but i bought this from a guy who met a guy who bought this album from the band that knows the manager of the other band and the merch vender lent the sharpie to chester to trasport it to the guy who knows the manager of the bands other band who is acquainted with the sister of the guitar player for the local band that opened for the band... and then i woke up"

.... but thats just my opinion. if you dont like it than FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!! EAT SHIT AND FUCKING DIE YOU SCUM BAGS!!!!Wahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah!!! MOTHER FUCKERS@!!!!!