What are the chances of this..

DemonsAndLies666 said:
unless the people are dead, buying something autographed is bull shit. there is no meaning to having something signed without having actualy met the people and have it signed for you. no real accomplishment is in buying someone elses signed shit.... "hey guys check this out! i bought this color picture LP that... some guy named chester had got signed.... when he met the band." "cool... so you didnt meet the band?" "no... but i bought this from a guy who met a guy who bought this album from the band that knows the manager of the other band and the merch vender lent the sharpie to chester to trasport it to the guy who knows the manager of the bands other band who is acquainted with the sister of the guitar player for the local band that opened for the band... and then i woke up"

.... but thats just my opinion. if you dont like it than FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!! EAT SHIT AND FUCKING DIE YOU SCUM BAGS!!!!Wahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah!!! MOTHER FUCKERS@!!!!!

You sir, are an idiot. Tho, i kinda agree a bit with u. I wouldnt really buy a signed "something" if someone else got it signed and i hadnt met the band and didnt ask myself. Tho, since youve got all your other albums signed, it would be nice that after the new album comes out, u still have ALL your albums signed. and that is MY opinion.

The way I look at it is like this. I think there is not much of a chance that Amon Amarth will ever come down here. And I had the chance to buy all albums signed and I went for it. Why not? I'm so glad I did it. It doesn't bother me one bit that it wasn't me that got them signed. I'm just so happy that I now own them.

i only have Fate Of Norns signed, and that was becasue i won it from some competition that was posted on here a few months back....i want to get all my Vinyls & picture discs signed, but i'd want to get it signed by them myself and meet them etc...hopefully at wacken next year!! \m/

autographs donät mean much to me either, ive come across (one to one) some world known people (michael schumacher, hulk prick hogan) never carring to get signatures, theyäre just mortals like the rest of us so iäm with u man, i dig your style

if i came across an alien or higher being then i would definitly try to have some kind of proof of the encounter just in case

i couldn't give 2 shits about money value of signatures, especially from Amon Amarth, i see it more as a sentimental type of thing, which is why i'd want them signed myself and not already bought that way, if you get what i mean. It'd be good to symbolise that you actually met them & saw them live, it'd let the good memories flood back hah.

Tomasz said:
autographs donät mean much to me either, ive come across (one to one) some world known people (michael schumacher, hulk prick hogan) never carring to get signatures, theyäre just mortals like the rest of us so iäm with u man, i dig your style

if i came across an alien or higher being then i would definitly try to have some kind of proof of the encounter just in case

One of saddam houssein would be funny tho, well if i'd get it myself. Feared persons' autorgraphs is all i'd do some trouble for. And indeed an alien haha.. Maybe Odins signature <3