what are you listening to right now?

derbeder said:
Lamb_Fear_Of_Fours.jpg

very nice derbeder...you continue to impress me every day.

np: AnoThoR-Baby It's Colder Than Hell Outside
It must be theor most radio friendly song ever, but it still ends up sounding so grim and depressing.Amazingly done.

Ten SiSi said:
What did you think of A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing?

i enjoyed it a lot actually. i was surprised to hear the lyrics in german, seeing as i hadnt heard anything or read a review about the album previously, although i think she pulled it off quite well. shes obviously quite versatile of a vocalist. took a little warming up to, but i have to say its a great album now.

DIGIPAK_monumension.jpg

A local 'zine called this record "blackened death" seems like i agree.:loco:

NineFeetUnderground said:
i enjoyed it a lot actually. i was surprised to hear the lyrics in german, seeing as i hadnt heard anything or read a review about the album previously, although i think she pulled it off quite well. shes obviously quite versatile of a vocalist. took a little warming up to, but i have to say its a great album now.
It definitely was a change of pace. I was used to her eclectic folk style. But I've warmed up to it as well. I wish she'd do more of those spoken-word appalachain tales again though.

very nice derbeder...you continue to impress me every day.
:) my copy of the wolves in the throne room album has finally been sent. hopefully i will be listening to it in a couple days. i liked the samples at their site a lot. thanks to you and ten sisi for the recommendation.

np: Marin Marais (1656-1728) - Pièces de viole du troisième livre: Suite 7 en sol majeur
Jordi Savall, bass viol; Ton Koopman, harpsichord

SiSi is on my nuts actually. but im glad youre stoked on getting that album, i imagine you wont be dissapointed. if you are familiar with weakling yet, definitely get that album as well, its another crown jewel of US BM.

SiSi is on my nuts actually. but im glad youre stoked on getting that album, i imagine you wont be dissapointed. if you are familiar with weakling yet, definitely get that album as well, its another crown jewel of US BM.

Did they realease anything besides "Dead as Dreams" ? That's a great album, atleast when I'm in the mood for it. The beginning of the title track is one of the most beautiful things I've heard.

Abhorsen said:
The Undercover Man is such a great song, as is 793 from Enslaved's Eld which is now playing.
indeed, though sleepwalkers and scorched earth are my favorite tracks.