what are you listening to right now?

Kansas - "Miracles Out of Nowhere", favorite song by these guys, though I haven't heard their whole discography or anything

SentencedToBurn said:
Everygrey.... hell yea. Is it just me or is "Words Mean Nothing" one of the most greatest songs ever. That whole album is good though really. They are a kick ass band.
I love that song

I saw Botti play with Bruford, Levin, and Torn. Have no idea what he is up to now. Bang, how do you like Dave Holland's Conference of the Birds? Holland is a favorite of mine. Dude put on some great shows with his band(s) at Yoshi's in the Bay Area.

np burzum - feeble screems from forests unknown.

Abhorsen said:
Bang, how do you like Dave Holland's Conference of the Birds? Holland is a favorite of mine. Dude put on some great shows with his band(s) at Yoshi's in the Bay Area.
this album is pretty fucking amazing. i'm getting more into jazz that's "out there" like this... been listening to some ornette, eric dolphy, cecil taylor (which is considerably more out there)

recommend anything else?

westknife said:
this album is pretty fucking amazing. i'm getting more into jazz that's "out there" like this... been listening to some ornette, eric dolphy, cecil taylor (which is considerably more out there)

recommend anything else?

eric dolphy - out to lunch is bloody brilliant. i was listening to that yesterday actually. im sure youve heard that by now though bang?

parsley.jpg