What are you watching now? (or recently)

Yeah the quality of the Japanese rips are pretty poor quality. But now this country is starting to release the English versions of GT so I get the DVD rips from a few channels (one of which I have distro access). Pretty good quality. One gay and lying thing is that they call Bra Bula and the call Gylu Geru. The second episode should be released soon so I am looking forward to that. I just hope that Funimation doesn't fuck up my favorite three episodes (when Goku goes SSJ4 for the first time, SSJ4 Goku versus Super 17 and my personal all-time favorite, episode 60. Episode 60 is SSJ4 Gogeta versus Evil Shenlong).

NP: Rhapsody - Steelgods of the Last Apocalypse

Needled24Seven said:
as far as anime goes any db series is weak you need some berserk in your life!!! ultra violent.
good anime:berserk, evangelion, the samurai x ovas, trigun, hellsing, gasaraki, x

Well what about Ninja Scroll? I need to see Ninja Resurrection and the other one. I've seen real anime and DB/DBZ/DBGT is weak compared to them, but I like the shit.

Right now I'm getting the Analyze That screener. I heard the movie sucked ass, but now I will see for myself.

NP: Alexisonfire - Pulmonary Archery

Yesterday watched Chicago...or at least started to watch...what a damn bullshit! :mad:

I have to find another film immediately to think about something else ehh.

I just watched DBGT Episode 3 which is like episode 19 in Japan. It was badass even though I have already seen of all DBGT in Japanese. Funimation's diaglogs are more interesting than the Nihongo versions. I am so looking forward to future episodes.

NP: Rhapsody - Steelgods of the Last Apocalypse

Saw DBGT episodes 5 and 6 last night. So far so good. Even though I've seen every episode in Japanese, the English dialogues are so much better. One thing that does suck ass though is that in the Nihongo versions, cussing takes place (which isn't too much of a big deal) but then I watch our releases and realize once again how much our censors suck and how much they have made Dragonball into a kiddie show. It pisses me off. Oh well, I still love DB.

NP: Rhapsody - Power of the Dragonflame