What are your Xmas plans?

For xmas I will be doing mainly Mercury Rain related stuff...

Writing/Recording the new album (into the recording phase soon)
Authoring the DVD footage from Bloodstock
Storyboarding the Scottish Promo Video shoot with Sonia for January
Working on the artwork/graphics for the new album...

And possibly getting wrecked a few times. And seeing LOTR Part III.

I'll probably have xmas day off from music. Well, maybe the morning...

The Christmas celebrations start tomorrow with our work do. That ought to be a nice tonic to what has been an otherwise crap week.

Over the holidays...I don't really know. I'll be seeing Lord of the Rings for definite but I guess it's business as usual other than that.

I'd actually like to go away over Christmas but time off work anytime from now onwards in near impossible.

It's a family time for me! I have a little time off work so I will be spending as much time as I can with Georgia, my daughter. I am going to a wedding just after Xmas too...Eagle's sister...so it will be a busy time! I will definitely get to at least two performances of The Return of the King also!!! I have seen the trailer a few times and it looks mega!!!

Well the Italians will be going to Metallica with us and they are here from the
17-21 of Dec, :hotjump: after that I am planning to sleep and drink and listen to metal till the new Year arrives and then do what I did this year next!!

Yeah it will be good to hook up with Alessio, Andrea, Gav, Nadia and Shayne on Dec 20th, although I won't be attending the Metallica show.

The holiday period (10 days off work!) will be spent getting down to some serious writing/composing!!

Well i will be very stressed waiting on the birth of my son, due 19th Jan but you never know ;) so after a xmas celebratory drink with a few friends in London tomorrow (look out London heh heh) it'll be a very dry Xmas for me ..just in case. Other than that the new Lord of the Rings film is a dead cert and some writing for the new album and planning for promotion of Second Sight...

I've got Xmas day off this year so I'll probbaly just do the old false smiling thing when I get unwanted gifts from distant relatives (HoHoHo Another bottle of Hai Karate Aftershave, just what I've always wanted). Oh and I've got my sister's wedding on the 27th so I can't go to Lacuna Coil or the Blaze blash :(

I will be getting severely pissed and making a lot of noise and enjoying my pressies I imagine :D I've just finished all the English courseworek yesterday and got exams and more deadlines next month so the holiday will definately be the time of obliterating one's skull and forgetting about it all :D

Since I have 12/24-1/1 off work, I will be spending it with my family. And as we have done for the passed 2 years, we all will be going to see Return Of The King. I can not wait. Hopefully, I will get something good for Christmas this year.

Y'all have a very Merry Christmas, ya hear. :tickled:

For me , it's family time too.... holidays (hehe, I'm still student), of course ( tomorrow!!!!! ) I'll see LOTR 3, and I'm working on a new version of the Heavenly Fan club which will be availble just after Xmas.. as a present for the fans...

At first, on Christmas Eve on 24th day I will wake-up somewhere around 10 in the morning, probably. Then trying to drive to my father's place (there: father, step-mom, brother, sister, and a cat), to have a rice-porridge and typical Finnish sauna during the afternoon. After sauna sometime going to get Christmas dinner, great. Can not wait for that, always a fest. Gaining some extra weight for sure! After dinner we will share the presents. Later maybe watching extended "Two Towers" version all together. While eating more, and drinking some "glögi" with possible alcohol mix. Maybe some redwine, too. Then, on Christmas Day on 25th eating, again, and sleeping, walking outside probably a bit (depends the weather, if not wet). Some family relatives should be coming for visit quickly. Sauna later in the evening, maybe, again. Last day, Boxing Day on 26th driving back home. And, time will tell...