What band defines Steve DiGorgio?

Sep 16, 2004
www.whereshewept.com
I'm curious because I'm a guitarist involved in 3 projects right now. 2 of them are originals and express things i really want to do, but are different from each other. So i end up wishing i had one band where i could do it all. i remeber reading a news update on Steve's site once, listing all the projects he had lined up and hell i can't remember half of it!

Off topic but i have played more bass in bands (cuz no one needs guitarist's) and i recently got a chance to indulge in fretless bass while filling in with a metal band due to their guy was having surgery. boy did it cut down on moshin' cuz i had listen to what the hell i was playing!

:headbang:

I think SADUS defines his style more than every other band he played with. Sure, he gave impressive performances on DEATH's HUMAN and INDIVIDUAL THOUGHT PATTERNS (my all time fave DEATH album) and he kicked major ass on CONTROL DENIED... but SADUS is definitely his own creature.

OUT FOR BLOOD, their new album, is due out soon (FEBRUARY 2006) and I strongly invite you to pick it up as soon as you can. Trust me - it's gonna rip everyone's faces off.

Priest of Evil said:
Fiend for Blood anbody?

Oh yeah, Steve's the reason why that EP rocks so hard. My favorite Autopsy in fact (which isn't saying much). The first Autopsy album he was on was weird because his bass was so washed out in the final production. Fiend for Blood is great though because his bass is so distinct and in the foreground.

Sadus is probably the defining band, but I'd say that Steve has yet to be in a band that defines him. Sadus has such distinct personalities on guitar and drums, that it is hard to say that Sadus is Steve's band not just a band Steve is in. Maybe he should take his favorite musicians and make up the DiGiorgio Experience...that'd be cool. That would be the defining band.