Steve, i need your help... PLEASE!!!!

[tHe_mAcHiNa]

New Metal Member
My name is Pablo and i'm from Rosario, Argentina... in South America. I'm not very good talking in english (i prefer spanish heh!) but, as i said before, i need your help, so what the hell, i'll do my best. :loco:

Let me tell you my story first. I'm 18 years old, and i play a fretless bass. 2 years ago, i joined a Death-Metal band called Nostra Turma, really influenced by Death and Control Denied... i didn't know those bands then, i listented Grindcore and stuff like that... :)
But well, my bandmates gave me some records from the bands that they liked most, to influence me and make the band sound like a little of each one of those bands... when i listened to the Control Denied record, i said: "Whow! who's this madman playing the bass??" "It's Steve Di Giorgio", they told me, and since then, i admire you...
Well, 6 months ago, the former drummer, Miguel, decided to left the band, because he wanted to get married... He was excellent at the drums (there isn't a lot of really good drummers here...), so it was like a low punch to me and the Guitarist/Singer Titi... We tryied a few more, but they were not good at all, in the meantime we loss interesting gigs, but well, the most important thing was to GET A DRUMMER and make the wheel start rolling again...

A week ago, a boy of my age showed up at the studio where Titi is working, to record some drums for a folklore band... nothing new, we thought... but when he started to play, we couldn't belive it...
He was the latin version of Richard Christy!! Jazz arrangements on Folklore !!! heheheh... well, we talked to that boy inmediatly, and to try to persuade him to play with us...
The boy isn't very familiarized with heavy metal really, he just leastened to Metallica, so we couldn't explain him really good what we do, so we showed the Control Denied CD and he went crazy and loved it... we're going to do Consumed as a cover to start rehearsing again, to get confortable with the new formation...

Well, after all this story, what do I want, you think...

I can't get the intro of Consumed! i listened and tried a lot of times, but i can't get it...
And i readed in this forum that you have the whole song of Consumed notated... not in tablature but... I don't care, i can tell some friend to help me read it... (i saw some .jpg there but it's impossible to read, its very blurry... )

But i really need it! our first rehearsal is this saturday, and they are REALLY looking foward that i can play that part, and i (speaking the truth) have to impress the drummer, so he would not leave saying "he sucks, i'm out"...

can you give me that song in any notation you have it as soon as posible?? please?? please??
And also i can say later i was helped by the very Steve Di Giorgio himself... :)

Help me. Please.

Well, i hope you can understand my english, i wrote a lot, but i was excited by the idea of writing to you... heh :)

I'm looking forward to your response...

Dearly, your Argentinian biggest fan,
Pablo
:D

Actually Steve didn't play on that song.The bass playing was done by me and Gene Simmons.We jammed through the guitar and drum tracks a few times and then cut all the best parts together.
You can tell when I'm playing because the sound is muffled by Gene pleasuring some women with a witch's claw.
Still, I'm afraid I have no answer to your question.We recorded on the sea bed and I couldn't see what I was playing through all the water and submarine fumes.
Sorry.

[tHe_mAcHiNa] said:
My name is Pablo and i'm from Rosario, Argentina... in South America. I'm not very good talking in english (i prefer spanish heh!) but, as i said before, i need your help, so what the hell, i'll do my best. :loco:

Let me tell you my story first. I'm 18 years old, and i play a fretless bass. 2 years ago, i joined a Death-Metal band called Nostra Turma, really influenced by Death and Control Denied... i didn't know those bands then, i listented Grindcore and stuff like that... :)
But well, my bandmates gave me some records from the bands that they liked most, to influence me and make the band sound like a little of each one of those bands... when i listened to the Control Denied record, i said: "Whow! who's this madman playing the bass??" "It's Steve Di Giorgio", they told me, and since then, i admire you...
Well, 6 months ago, the former drummer, Miguel, decided to left the band, because he wanted to get married... He was excellent at the drums (there isn't a lot of really good drummers here...), so it was like a low punch to me and the Guitarist/Singer Titi... We tryied a few more, but they were not good at all, in the meantime we loss interesting gigs, but well, the most important thing was to GET A DRUMMER and make the wheel start rolling again...

A week ago, a boy of my age showed up at the studio where Titi is working, to record some drums for a folklore band... nothing new, we thought... but when he started to play, we couldn't belive it...
He was the latin version of Richard Christy!! Jazz arrangements on Folklore !!! heheheh... well, we talked to that boy inmediatly, and to try to persuade him to play with us...
The boy isn't very familiarized with heavy metal really, he just leastened to Metallica, so we couldn't explain him really good what we do, so we showed the Control Denied CD and he went crazy and loved it... we're going to do Consumed as a cover to start rehearsing again, to get confortable with the new formation...

Well, after all this story, what do I want, you think...

I can't get the intro of Consumed! i listened and tried a lot of times, but i can't get it...
And i readed in this forum that you have the whole song of Consumed notated... not in tablature but... I don't care, i can tell some friend to help me read it... (i saw some .jpg there but it's impossible to read, its very blurry... )

But i really need it! our first rehearsal is this saturday, and they are REALLY looking foward that i can play that part, and i (speaking the truth) have to impress the drummer, so he would not leave saying "he sucks, i'm out"...

can you give me that song in any notation you have it as soon as posible?? please?? please??
And also i can say later i was helped by the very Steve Di Giorgio himself... :)

Help me. Please.

Well, i hope you can understand my english, i wrote a lot, but i was excited by the idea of writing to you... heh :)

I'm looking forward to your response...

Dearly, your Argentinian biggest fan,
Pablo
:D

Hey pablo... if anyone has any difficulty getting the tab to ya and you are still interested...gimme a coupla' weeks ( I work a helluva' lot) and I'll try to tab the beginning to Consumed as close as I can...I'm sure if Steve could help you out...he would...so, if help doesn't come soon enough...lemme know...I'll help you as much as I can...

Bill