What bands I have made offer to so far....

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
I get ideas tossed at me all the time (WHICH I LOVE) but I figured I should list off some of the bands I have talked to so far. Some conversations have gone positively and other not so much, but regardless an offer has been made so who knows what the future holds.

GOTHIC SLAM
ANVIL BITCH
EVICTION
DR. KNOW
JACKAL
DRIVE
GLORY
LONDON (or D'PRIEST)
SCANNER
VENDETTA
GREAT KING RAT
THEE FINAL CHAPTRE
DYOXEN
JOKER
SKITZOTIK
HITTMAN
THE AWFUL TRUTH
CALIGULA
MANTA RAY
POWERMAD
MORDRED
UNRULY CHILD
EARACHE RECORDS (for CONFESSOR's Condemned and NOCTURNUS' Thresholds)
FORCED ENTRY (For demo collection)

plus some I am forgetting, but I will add to the list as we go along.

*EDIT*
BLACK TASK
INDESTRUCTIBLE NOISE COMMAND
TYRRANICIDE
SAVAGE THRUST
HEXX (always attempting license via Shrapnel Records)
THE ACCUSED

I don't know all of these bands, but I would hopefully all goes well with many of them. I'd definitely pick up reissues of Eviction, Scanner, Vendetta, Dyoxen, Powermad, Mordred, and Indestructible Noise Command.

Mordred (which one? Though I still must buy all of them :D) and Hexx would be great... also Confessor.
Thanks for re-releasing Fly Machine by the way, it's on the list.

Mordred (which one? Though I still must buy all of them :D) and Hexx would be great... also Confessor.
Thanks for re-releasing Fly Machine by the way, it's on the list.

Was going to start with Fool's Game and go from there. Confessor isn't looking good. I have tried to license from Earache three times already. Last deal fell through because they wouldn't let me use my Jamie King remastered audio for the reissue. Silly, I know.

Hexx is hopeless cause for licensing at moment, but i have hopes that Mike Varney will get them reissue on Shrapnel...eventually. he has told me TRAUMA album is up next for him.

I don't know all of these bands, but I would hopefully all goes well with many of them. I'd definitely pick up reissues of Eviction, Scanner, Vendetta, Dyoxen, Powermad, Mordred, and Indestructible Noise Command.

Scanner and Vendetta are both looking VERY good for release by June. Just hammering out the details with their management. :)

Michael from Dyoxen has been more receptive as of recently, actually getting to a deal discussion. which is a good sign.

Ted from Eviction approached me several years back, but I didn't have the funds to make it happen. I have started up talks again with him for either a demo collection including the 6 unreleased songs from their 2nd album or just a full discography. Hopefully we will get it worked out this year.

Have you considered the Kickstarter/Pledgemusic type of route for funding some of these reissues? Seems like it would take some of the risk right out - at least let you cover your base expenses and then you could go from there.

This is my first post, by the way. Just got the e-mail about the forums while I was at the Death Angel show in Tampa earlier and I logged on as soon as I got home. I'm a loyal Divebomb/Tribunal customer and hang on your thrash releases with bated breath all year!

The first two Vendetta albums were reissued in 2007 by Metal Axe records. Great looking reissues I must say. Remastered and all. Maybe this was just for the European market?

Reissues of Scanner sound awesome! I'd love to replace my originals. Those have sadly fallen victim to the passing of time :) Same goes for Dyoxens "First Among Equals" and Powermad!

Have you considered the Kickstarter/Pledgemusic type of route for funding some of these reissues? Seems like it would take some of the risk right out - at least let you cover your base expenses and then you could go from there.

This is my first post, by the way. Just got the e-mail about the forums while I was at the Death Angel show in Tampa earlier and I logged on as soon as I got home. I'm a loyal Divebomb/Tribunal customer and hang on your thrash releases with bated breath all year!

So far it's not an issue with money other than major labels wanting too much to license titles. There is a break even point for each release and what they want as base license fee only insures me losing money.

We appreciate all the support and each purchase only helps us fuel the next release. :)

The first two Vendetta albums were reissued in 2007 by Metal Axe records. Great looking reissues I must say. Remastered and all. Maybe this was just for the European market?

Reissues of Scanner sound awesome! I'd love to replace my originals. Those have sadly fallen victim to the passing of time :) Same goes for Dyoxens "First Among Equals" and Powermad!

Yes they were reissued in Europe but Twilight went bankrupt taking everything with them but Brain Damage was sold out anyway. It's once again fetching high dollar and I figured why not get it back out again properly in US market. Plus I love the album. My new version will have new interview added we think but not sure.

Dyoxen is closer to happening than before but what i have learned over years is that band members change their minds constantly at the drop of a hat sometimes for no reason, but I am hopeful.

Joey from Powermad turned down my offer but I am going to try again. I never give up.

Scanner and Vendetta are both looking VERY good for release by June. Just hammering out the details with their management. :)
Thanks for the good news! I'll be picking these up for sure! Would it be the first two albums from both bands or one each?

Also, do you have an estimate for when Slammer's "The Work of Idle Hands" will be released?

Thanks for the good news! I'll be picking these up for sure! Would it be the first two albums from both bands or one each?

Also, do you have an estimate for when Slammer's "The Work of Idle Hands" will be released?

It will be first two Scanner albums and "Brain Damage" by Vendetta for the time being.

SLAMMER is on indefinite hold at moment as licensing went haywire at the last minute and right before my wedding. So I am getting ready to get back into the fray and hammer out the details i thought were hammered out the first time, but miscommunication unraveled it. :( The layout is done and new master finished which is the annoying part.