what boarders DO you want to meet?

Oh yea, i wouldn't mind meeting Max, James, Matt, and OLD Acie... before he turned into a dildo.

A Bozarth, a Mike, A swedish Karmic, a russell, A kilted bastard child, a Retarded Penguin, a chef, a cara...

I'd say a dead lioness, but having the camera installed in her bathroom is essentially the same as meeting.

I would like to meet:

Dead_Lioness so we can get drunk and have the hottest sex this world has seen in decades.

Jen because I'd love to see that sad face smile :)

Metalsteph because I think she's just awesomely cool

What? Yeah I know it's all girls. I'm just not into guys much.

Stormrider1981 said:
I would like to meet:

Dead_Lioness so we can get drunk and have the hottest sex this world has seen in decades.

Jen because I'd love to see that sad face smile :)

Metalsteph because I think she's just awesomely cool

What? Yeah I know it's all girls. I'm just not into guys much.

at least he's honest

Mike said:
at least he's honest

Do you think the honesty stems from his small penis and it being unable to to get into guys much?

I DO! :)

As for the topic... eh. I am not really aching to meet anyone, But everyone that I have ever talked to on IRC from the board I would dance for, if given the chance.

HOWEVER, I really would like to listen to ATG with Chromatose.

EDIT: While cooking/dancing.

retarded penguin said:
HOWEVER, I really would like to listen to ATG with Chromatose.

EDIT: While cooking/dancing.

If I had a stamp that I could stamp on a paper printout this idea to make it say "APPROVED" in big red stamp ink letters, I would stamp it as such. stamp stamp.

Stormrider1981 said:
Bah, none of you would be able to walk straight for three days after being impaled by me. Except LRD, possibly, since his butthole is probably worn out like Tempest's underwear. :p

so your saying lrd would still be able to walk right after having butt secks with you?