What can I do to improve this mix?

well, drums sounds mechanical, robot-like, no humanization at all, don't know if you can fix that (depends on what you use).
guitars are lacking mid frequencies imo, mix might be a bit bright too.

How should I lower the brightness of the whole mix? Ya the drums are programmed from beatcraft hahaha. It's all i really have so I can try and change as much as I can to make it more human ;)

Everything sounds a bit too high for me, EQ wise, and things seem to lack meat. Could just be me though. Invest in superior drummer, or addictive drums. I know there are good torrents for it, but you didn't hear that from me.

Everything sounds a bit too high for me, EQ wise, and things seem to lack meat. Could just be me though. Invest in superior drummer, or addictive drums. I know there are good torrents for it, but you didn't hear that from me.

bass guitar?

I will most def try a different EQ, and I could try getting superior. I've got it before but I had a hard time figuring it out LOL. As far as bass goes it is there but for some reason I can't get it to hold the mix together without over powering it. Any good ideas on how to do that?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7979368/song3 new bass.mp3

Here's an update with a different eq on the guitars and a different bass tone. I'll try and fix the snare haha, I am the not best at programming drums :(. Guitars are all podfarm recorded straight through my toneport ux1. Doubled tracked with the big bottom head. Eq for the guitars has a big cut at 5 and 10k, with a boost around 600ish and another cut at 7k.