Haven't Posted Lately, Rip My Mix

vocals don't really sit well for me, it's almost the rest of the mix was done and the vocals were sat on top. kick is buried too. most of the drums are, actually.

Thanks for the response! Any suggestions for making the vox sit a little better? I will work on the kick, it sounded loud to me before so I must have turned it down too far. Is it the overheads you don't like, or not enough attack on the drums?

I have made some changes to the drum and vocal processing. Let me know what you guys think!

Link is in original post.

I have made some changes to the drum and vocal processing. Let me know what you guys think!

Link is in original post.

2nd mix is better, but the low end needs more punch. The drums are a lot better, but the kick still isnt punching through. Also put a noise gate on the guitars and mute the begging so that the amp hum doesnt come through.

Thanks for the feedback! I have edited the guitar noise out, but I still haven't gotten the kick where I want it. I'm having some translation issues I think. I believe it is a frequency and compression issue more than a level thing...what do you guys think?

I will post the newest version tonight.